• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

How many mushrooms are you getting per day?

VioletsTown

Bells
I am finding 1 mush furniture and then 3 mushrooms. Are you guys finding more mushrooms? Just wondering if I should be searching harder for mushrooms, thanks!

Should be 1 mush furniture and then four other mushrooms. I think you get at least one of the more expensive ones (elegant, famous, and rare) each day, but I could be wrong. But it should come out to be five mushrooms around town, provided there are none on the ground when you start the new day.

Should be 1 mush furniture and then four other mushrooms. I think you get at least one of the more expensive ones (elegant, famous, and rare) each day, but I could be wrong. But it should come out to be five mushrooms around town, provided there are none on the ground when you start the new day.
oh, probably why i'm not finding any. i have them all on the floor in my fence.

6 mushrooms a day, near trees or tree stumps. 1 is always a furniture piece

This is on AC-tumblr:
tumblr_mvnkc1a49q1saxhszo1_500.png

tumblr_mvnkc1a49q1saxhszo2_500.png

tumblr_mvnkc1a49q1saxhszo3_500.png

tumblr_mvnkc1a49q1saxhszo4_500.png

tumblr_mvnkc1a49q1saxhszo5_500.png

Last edited:
Whoa! I haven't seen any mushrooms other than the ones in my mushroom garden I've grown over the last few months (special stump) better get searching...

Whoa you can dig up mushrooms? Do they look like the other X on the ground or do I need to just dig everywhere?
Supposedly you can get 5 mushrooms a day (not counting special stump mushrooms) but I can't find more than 3 in my town.

If there is an X near a tree, it's probably a rare mushroom, but only if you have a perfect town.

I... don't know where you saw "dig" but all my mushrooms have been standing near a tree. I also thought there were only 5 because I only found 5 so far (only 4 today).

- - - Post Merge - - -

Come to think of it, 5 mushrooms + 1 furniture = probably the "six" they are talking about. :rolleyes:

Rare mushrooms are in the ground and you have to dig them up. They're marked by trees with that x pattern.

I didn't have any new mushrooms on Nov 1st, but I had some of the mushrooms around tree stumps that had been there for a while. I made sure to pick them up and store them. Also I cleared away some flowers around my trees, just to give mushrooms more room to grow. Then on Nov 2nd & 3rd, I got 4 new mushrooms plus an additional mushroom that ended up being a piece of Mush furniture each day. So my advise is to pick all the mushrooms that are in your town each day and store them or sell them to get another batch to show up the next day and make sure there is room around your trees for mushrooms to grow. "Rare" mushrooms do look like a fossil/gyroid dig-spot but only happen around special tree stumps and if you have a Perfect Town.

I find around five mushrooms, and one of them is usually a piece of mush furniture. I think that's normal for Mushroom Season.

I didn't find ANY mushrooms today, and I hunted everywhere! Maybe I need more stumps or less flowers around trees?? I also have a mushroom garden with about ten of them sitting out in the open, dunno if that'd make a difference.

I didn't find ANY mushrooms today, and I hunted everywhere! Maybe I need more stumps or less flowers around trees?? I also have a mushroom garden with about ten of them sitting out in the open, dunno if that'd make a difference.

I think that's the problem. Several people who decorate with mushrooms have the same problem, including me :(

ahh, well thanks for the answer! Maybe I'll store away my garden for the month so i can get some furniture XD there must be a max mushroom limit

I almost always find 5. If I find less than 5, it's because I missed 1. I sometimes find 6 because of tree stumps.

If you're not finding 5, you either missed some, or you need to move flowers away from your trees so you can have space for the mushrooms to appear.

Back