How many copies of AC do you have?

I have one copy of New Leaf right now, two copies of New Leaf on the way (one for me and one for my boyfriend), and one copy of Wild World.

I own all the main series games released in North America and Happy Home Designer. Thinking of getting a second New Leaf cartridge eventually depending on how long it takes for the Switch game to release. Amiibo Festival is absolutely atrocious and I want nothing to do with it.

Uhh I have Let's Go to the City/City Folk and New Leaf. I played Wild World but let's just say I don't actually have the game physically heh...

I have exactly one copy of each game. I never thought about this before.

hello everyone ! as of right now, i have two copies of animal crossing : new leaf, one copy of animal crossing (2001), and animal crossing : happy home designer !!

I have two but I'm starting to regret the second copy purchase due to my lack of time. Oh well lmao.

I currently own 8: 1 Population: Growing, 1 Wild World, 1 City Folk, 3 New Leaf, 1 Happy Home Designer, and 1 Amiibo Festival (I found it for like, 10 bucks at Walmart with the amiibo so, it was a steal).

Last edited:
i own 3 ac games; 2 acnl games and 1 achhd. i wanna buy wild world and city folk but i'm broke lool

why would you buy alot of copies ? -noob question-
is that how people can create multi towns ? lool
& i have only animal crossing new leaf & i don't plan on getting WW nor City folk

I have x2 New leaf and x1 HHD because New leaf was the first time i played animal crossing and I never bought it on my wii or gamecube because I didn't know if I would like it but now after playing new leaf I wish that I had bought it for my other consoles.

Last edited:
2 ACNL, soon to be 1 ACHHD and 1 Wild World c: still trying to see if city folk is worth it to ask for my bday

Back