How many candies are you buying?

How many?

• Total voters
I think I might be able to purchase 1 more tomorrow without dipping into my Fireworks collectible funds. 2 is my lucky number anyways lol

I’m trying to save in case we get the firework collectible myself….But I think I may bump it to 50! I’m hoping for at least 5 rainbow candies

I would like to get a rainbow candy for my food collection but I have a higher priority for my lineup right now
I don't want to waste my funds buying yellow candies so I'll just buy a rainbow candy later.

I got 40😩 I really want a rainbow candy. I may have made a mistake tho because I also really want a fireworks if we unlock it.

I bought two for myself and gave away 10 to others. I'm not really expecting the Rainbow Candy, but if I do get it, then that'll be awesome.

I'm debating on buying one or not with my meager collection of bells I'm not lucky enough to want to take the gamble for a rainbow candy, so it's really just debating if I want a yellow candy or not, haha.

Wishing lots of luck to all of you who bought bulk hoping for some rainbow!

I got 15, hopefully it’ll be enough to get a rainbow candy? If not, I’m ready to buy up to 10 more.
kinda nervous though, i feel like I'm going to get really unlucky

Last edited:
Bought 15 for good measure. I'm not a huge fan of the rainbow candy, but I am a gacha addict. Maybe I'll need it for a future lineup? Idk. Or I can give it to my friends. :]

I need to get my entries for the other two events accepted and then I can buy a potion, 30 candies, 2nd potion, 30 candies (and then another potion later :p)

If they don't get accepted I'll have to just do 30 candies, potion, 30 candies

120 because I'm risk-averse 😅 I only want two rainbow candies so if I get more I'll probably do a giveaway

bought just one, i figured i kinda want magical fireworks more but even if i cant get that in time ill just save my tbt instead of having a pile of yellow candies

Wait, these rainbow candies are going to be common enough that you can get more than one? I thought they’d be more on the rarer side.

Gonna try to get 30 in batches of 10s at different times for possible lineup purposes... hopefully I get at least one in each batch 💀

Back