Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Yellow Heart Balloon
Purple Heart Balloon
Gastly Halloweaster Egg
Wallopoid
Wallopoid
Pavé
well, it's been awesome knowing everyone here at the bell tree, and it all started out when i saw that cool thread in the crossing guardian at nsider, the bell guard. i asked some guy i didnt even know if i could join, unknowing of all that was going on at tbg or tbt or anywhere. and i was going back to look at my 1st post at tbg, just to see how i started to meet everyone, and i noticed something funny. the first thing bul said to me was a lie.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DARTHGOHAN1 wrote:
Are there still job openings? If there are, just pm me with whats still open.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All jobs are always open.

That was bul's reply, and as we all know, jobs have been closed at tbg. so bul's a liar and we all know. he's been exposed. and i'm jk with ya bul. but i'd like to thank all ya for bein so cool, and bul for lettin me join tbg.

well, i see it as a more of i got a bunch of friends here and i guess there's a new active member. but whatever, it's weird to think what i'd do on the net without tbt.

It can only be called fate. >__> Er something.

PikMino42 said:
It can only be called fate. >__> Er something.
I guess it kinda is fate...it's just weird to think about...everybody else should tell how they found tbt or the likes.

Heh, I remember that time! :lol: Although it sorta isn't my fault that Rufus banned help threads... <___<

:lol:

Bulerias said:
:lol: Although it sorta isn't my fault that Rufus banned help threads... <___<

what about help threads? you sure that you're replying to the right topic?

DarthGohan1 said:
Bulerias said:

Ooops, I meant organization threads.

Bulerias said:
DarthGohan1 said:
Bulerias said:

Ooops, I meant organization threads.
ah yes

the give pie or die $60 a week club just wasnt a big hitter for some reason...

no clue y

Well this is how i found TBT
1 i had a freind
2 he had nintendopower
3 i got it
4 i saw something about the zeldacollecter editon disk
5 i signed up for nintendo
6 i went to the fourms
7 i saw the ACAC asked a cupple questions there
8 storm let me join
9 they told me about TBT
10 i joined

:D

well i found tbt on my own not system told me it was just that he was on it its a small world. and i got bord so i searched forums and then invisionfree popped up and i looked at nintendo cuz i was a geek of nintendo back whe i joined the ones that are better then us just seemed obvious but when i hit The Bell Tree i was flabbergasted. so i joined

Back