How good or bad do you think TBT is doing?

DSFAN121

Bells
Rate on a scale from 1 to 10

I really like it, but some people (I won't be immature enought to say who) kinda ruined it for me......8/10

6/10

don't take this as a bad thing

This forum is better then Nsider but is worse then some I go to on a daily basis, they get 1,000 members a week

I also think NF is better

the reason why I didn't give it a 7 or 8 is because of the skin(seen better but it is still good) and the organization/layout

what you need is some contests in places everyone can do.

Like fish said, "best noncompany run forum i've been too."

I have just been to better

PKMNMasterSamus said:
10/10 I've made sooo many friends and ... TBT IS AWESOME!!!! GO TBT!!!!!!
Once again PKMNMasterSamus I agree 100%. This is the best forum-site thing ever in the history of stuff!

10/10

Best forum I've seen. I'm not kidding.

9/10
This is an awesome forum, not perfect but extremely close.
It is doing better now than in the past witht the release of ACWW but I think we can keep it up!

9/10. Its kinda the second biggest Nintendo forums on Invisionfree. Its also going to get hundreds of members after Christmas...

9/10 its a good forum, not as big as Nsider, but it isn't overcrowded either, get a few more members active and it'll be perfect.

4/10

Nsider is better. I'm here usually to keep in contact with some people (the NCAG people who aren't at the NCAG at the time)
Bul is also just being annoying so I may make the score lower. Three of the nice active (daily basis) members here are Fish, Storm, and Cup Of Noodles. They aren't mean and annoying.

AOTS said:
4/10

Nsider is better. I'm here usually to keep in contact with some people (the NCAG people who aren't at the NCAG at the time)
Bul is also just being annoying so I may make the score lower. Two of the nice active (daily basis) members here are Fish and Storm. They aren't mean and annoying.
just as a note...do not flame that OPINION or put a negitive comment after it ..and by all means do NOT ban him.

Back