• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

How "finished" is your island? How much time have you spent? Do you timetravel?

Roughly, how "finished" is your island?

• <20%

Votes: 206 26.8%
  • 20-50%

Votes: 192 25.0%
  • 50-80%

Votes: 199 25.9%
  • 80-99%

Votes: 147 19.1%
  • 100% Done

Votes: 24 3.1%

• Total voters
I'm almost 50% done, thanks to getting help on getting rid of my flower infestation. I'm slowly working from the top down to organize my island! I'm really happy with how it's going so far.

Reactions: eko
I'd say 65%. I already hit 5 stars, but it's got a long way to go still so I'm unsure of how I hit it so quickly with the front end, left side, and far right side having absolutely nothing in it lol

Mine is about 10-15% done. I have about 200 hours on the game (I've taken a lot of breaks since March 19), but I reset about 6 times. I also time travel a lot.
Right now it's a very basic layout, and I haven't moved too many of my buildings or built any new bridges/inclines yet. I'm working on that right now, though.
Terraforming is also almost done. Just need to wait on moving my buildings before I can finish the bottom half of my island's cliffs.

with the halloween update i had to rework the pumpkin into a Pumpkin patch area in my town to keep. And Take a part of the island by the sea for growing pumpkin supply and then remove it later in Nov 1

I voted on 20%-50% done a week ago, and well, haaahhh... guess who's redoing their island again? I'm now a part of the <20% club lol.

My island is almost done, I need to finish the decoration of my second house and to complete my Halloween plaza ^^ (just waiting for more items in nook cranny), I don't change my decoration's island much because I like the way it is so I created a plaza to put seasonal items there ^^. I cannot believe that I put 900 hours in that game lol.

I'm roughly 70~80% not including indoors and my total playtime is a bit over ..1000 hours :eek: took a break in late winter (southern hemisphere) and came back for the halloween update and started working on my island and few rooms a bit more.

I've redone my island at least 3 or 4 times now but I think I'm sticking with this current layout ;v; I think ACNH islands are probably one of those things where you 'complete' it but end up going back to change things around, so it's never fully 'complete' ??

I have spent over 500 hours I have been playing since march and just yesterday I looked at my island and went you know what I only like the very front part of my island the rest needs to be deleted. So as of yesterday I am editing the whole of my island minus the front part :(

I feel like it's kind of premature to say my island (or any island) is 100% complete when it feels like we have something like 20% of the games current content.

My island is pretty much “done” for the most part except for some details I’d like to add. but I have an overly large orchard and some other areas which aren’t perfect, and I’m hoping that new updates will provide me with ideas and items to fill them with.

I could say mine is mostly done. I like its original layout, so I've just been doing some small terraforming here and there, but there isn't much that I would like to change anyways. Now I'm just waiting to get the mushroom recipes and the ones I'm missing from Celeste. Then it will depend on what new items we get in the future and which residents come and go.

• Love
I started a new island in the end of August and I have to say I love my island so far, I still have a lot to do. I have around 300 hours but that's including my old island. I feel like on my old island I was taking too much inspo from other people but on this island I feel like its more me:)

• Love
If I was satisfied with how my island is laid out right now, I'd say 25% done. But I'm gonna redo most of my layout and I have little to no idea on how I'm going to decorate, so I'd say <5% lmao. I've only logged about 210 hours and have done small amounts of TTing.

I've only just started this month so I wouldn't consider my island anywhere near being done yet haha, gives me all sorts of things to look forward to!

Back