• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

How do you pick a town tune?

My first town I just made something completely random and it sounded horrible but I kept it because I was too lazy to change it. My second town is the theme song from the movie Suspiria by Goblin. I loveee it when my villagers sing it. If only you could hear the evil voice behind it lol <3

hahaha do you go to other people's town often or go dream address visiting a lot?

Yeah I understand if you want a unique song for your sound. There's nothing wrong with changing song because you see that other people's have it contrary to what opinions before mine.

My town tune is over the rainbow! The town tune also matches my summer getaway island town! Its very beautiful and I love it very much so yeah I wouldn't change it.

Back