• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

how do you feel about kids?

I don't like kids. Kids are whinny and spoiled. I hate how they are so unappreciative and disrespect if they are. I also hate how they throw temper tantrums when they don't get what they want and when they do get it, they decide that they don't want it anymore. I am so glad that I'm not a kid anymore. I cannot put up with them.

It depends, really. I hate it when they're uncontrolled, noisy and/or spoilt. If they're nice, yeah, I'll deal with them. I've known nice ones.

Infants are precious and I love them. LET ME HOLD YOUR BABY! <3

It's loud, disrespectful, badly-behaved children I can't stand.

I'm fine with most kids as long as their parents are bringing them up well and they behave themselves.

But, unfortunately, in our wonderful world we live in, adults these days are ****ty parents. Almost everytime I leave the house I see some kids being brats or having a fit over something stupid, and the parents do literally nothing. If I did that when I was their age I would've been punished for like half a year or something crazy.

Shut the **** up and leave me alone. If it's a baby especially shut the **** up. Honestly whenever I hear a baby crying I'm like does she like Xanax???

honestly, i can sort of stand them when they're on the older side and/or well-behaved. tho i still feel awkward hanging around them because i feel like i have to be this image of "family friendly".

on the other hand, younger kids and/or poorly raised spoiled brats absolutely enrage me. especially when the parents refuse to do anything about them and just let the demon spawns bother everyone then act all offended when anybody calls them out on it.

For short periods of time they can be adorable, especially if you are not close to them. This is weird to say, but I find that kids are generally better behaved if they don't know you. Once they do, it's tantrum time!

As a kid, I always related better with adults and found my fellow classmates to be immature for screaming all the time and not being able to shut up, so I guess I've never had an affinity for kids? Like, if the teacher is telling you to be quiet and has that look on her face, just be quiet for the next two minutes so I don't have to sit through her lecture?

I don't really like kids. Yeah, they can be cute and say funny things, but I think it's too much work. Especially for a lazy person like me lmao.

It depends on the children, which I often find is due to their parents.

Usually, sure! I don't like overly loud or rude, people of any age though. Kids usually like me so that helps a little.

I dislike kids in general, but it's important to be kind and supportive to them. Good experiences with other people helps them grow.

I find it odd for people to look down on kids because of their immaturity. I get there are some very funny instances, but trashing a kid because of something silly they did? cmon

im really nervous and uncomfortable around kids
i dont get along well with them usually,,, idk it's just really awkward for me to be friendly and good with kids. i don't have much patience for them either, i can't stand loud noises and kids in general just stress me outtttt

dont think i would ever want kids on my own. i think kids deserve a good upbringing w/ good parents and i uh i wouldnt be that probably.

I hate it when kids think they know it all and ****. When I'm playing online on ps4 ill sometimes run into those 9 year olds and they annoy the fack outta me. Not to mention the kids on Tortimers island.....

Im the same way, i cant stand the screaming. At work i hear kids screaming and running around all day and i always say to myself, thank god i dont have those things lmao , one day i will but definitely not anytime soon ! Its different when they are your own, or you are related to them. If my brother or sister had a kid i would be excited to see them, i love my family. But strangers kids. I just can not stand!! XD

Back