• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

HOW DO I GET MY FREAKIN VILLAGER OUT OF HIS HOUSE!?!?!

antlerer

Bells
I want my cranky villager, Gaston to get out of his house so I can get the zen bridge request using the swimming method.

One problem.

HE HASN'T BEEN OUTSIDE IN TWO DAYS IN A ROW!!!
I don't TT I feel bad when I do so what can I do?

wait, what? he's been in his for two days straight? the longest my villager has been in their house is one day. maybe like wat Matt said, he's having a cold?

I agree with the others. Have you gone inside and checked on him? If he's sick, give him medicine. The sooner he gets better, the sooner he'll be walking around.

also, if you dont want to save and re-start, then going in and out of recycle, the coffee shop, and main street, will eventually have him walking around outside (unless he's sick like others said).

I don't think he's sick.
He seems happy and never metioned it so idk..?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ill try your suggestions

save the game, and time warp an hour or so ahead, usually my villagers have certain times of the day when they're more prone to walking around outside that not.

I've noticed that some villagers seem to stay inside more frequently than others. Kiki, who lives in my town, stays in her house often for two or three days at a time before coming outside (even if I reload frequently). Your best bet is to do just that, though - reload a few times until Gaston shows up outside. It may take some effort if he's a homebody. Good luck though!

Back