• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

How did your first day go?

I accomplished nothing at all. Seriously. All I did was play with other people online,

I did catch bugs, find fossils, and shook literally every tree in my town. That's minor, though. ._.

My first day went quite well. Met with all my neighbors, caught a bunch of insects that I donated to the museum... I was kept pretty busy.

Mine was great! :) I met Gulliver and he gave me a nice prize. I also donated fossils and bugs, and today I got the fishing rod! Managed to catch three sharks, but I missed one. :( I paid off my first loan yesterday and my second one today, so I'm really excited! :)

Stung by bees multiple times, collected the nests though for some quick bells.
Must've caught at least a third of the fish, got multiple sharks. Was stung by jelly fish at my friends' island.
Caught bugs/fish on the island and had an awesome time playing minigames - I got 3 extra medals for catching the most butterflies. I failed so hard at the hammer game though, lol.
Fought the desire to slap Resetti's face each time it appeared when there was an error during Wi-Fi sessions with friends.
Paid off the money for my first house, and I have lots of fish to sell so I can buy more stuff.
My museum is coming along quite nicely too. :3

FORGOT THAT I MET GULLIVER. He asked me about Peru and I guessed correctly. <333

Boring since the download finished at 10:30ish when most everything was closed.

Well, my first day was kind of eventful. :) I listened to all of Isabelle's guides and got the fishing rod and watering can from her. I talked to my neighbors a lot and went fishing, which in the end left me with over 200k bells. I already caught all three kinds of sharks and the ocean sunfish. Also about 6 dorados and arowanas. Phineas already visited me and gave me the bronze Fish Manicas bage. I visited some people over wi-fi and invited them to my town, too. When I was visiting, we went to the island and went diving, fishing and played some games. It was a great first day. :)

Awesome!! found this little thing in the river and spent an hour trying to catch it... then i relied u get it with a net...
How do you see how far u have came along with the town development thing!? the mayors chair is closed and issabelle only says 'it is ur first say will take time to settle in' or something like that anyways

You have to pay the 10000 bells down payment for Nook so you get a real house the next day and then you can start your mayor's work.

I didn't get much done on my first day (Thursday). My game arrived at 12:30pm - but I had to get myself ready and out the door by 3pm for a formal dinner at 4pm, an Oscars-inspired award show at 6pm, then I went for drinks after and didn't get home until midnight. By that point I just wanted to sleep. So I didn't even get as far as making the first 10,000 bells payment to Nook.

My first "proper" day of gameplay was yesterday. I played most of the day and made over 100,000 bells mainly from fishing/bug catching. ^^

My first day was a success! Moved into my lovely town, payed my house, donated a lot of fish and fossils, sent letters and talked to every character there and I just relaxed.

Today is a lot more busy though.. my job as a mayor starts!

My first day was good. After a long break from playing Animal Crossing Wild World I was very excited for New Leaf!
I donated 4 fossils and heaps of insects.
Paid off my 10,000 to Nook and my house was ready for me first thing this morning.
Got the water can but not the fishing rod from Isabelle so today (day 2) will be spent catching fish.
I've only got 48% for the permit thingie. Hoping to raise that quickly.
Isabelle gave me oranges! (My town fruit is apple)
Shook my trees, found my money rock. Also got a silver crystal from a rock but yet to find out what that is for.
Hoping to do some visiting in the next day or two once I find me some friends :)

First day was good... making it on Bug Off was kinda interesting... at least I didn't have to wait for the net to appear~

Managed to get first place in Bug Off, get some friends native fruits to plant, organize flowers a little better~ All in all I enjoyed my first day and was surprised how easy it was to get money! O-O

Back