• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Giveaway Hopper the Cranky penguin is in boxes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SweetSpark

Bells
Tasty Cake
New Horizons Token
Feedback
100% (27) +
Somebody please take him and love him forever D:
Didn't want to let him go but... it's time to move on. Has lived in my town since the beginning.

PLEASE LOVE HIM

Awe!!! Hopper! If no one jumps on him, I can put him into my cycle town to hang out for awhile : )

Awe!!! Hopper! If no one jumps on him, I can put him into my cycle town to hang out for awhile : )

Ahh gosh that would be lovely! I'll post him on ACC too in a bit if nobody wants him.

- - - Post Merge - - -

HOPPER!!! <3 Too bad I already have him in my cycling town... and no room in my main... :(

Hopper is best penguin.
I hope somebody can take him. D: I loves him so and can't void him

If she can't make room, I can hold for her : )

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just shoot me a PM if you need me to come pick up : )

If she can't make room, I can hold for her : )

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just shoot me a PM if you need me to come pick up : )
That would be wonderful 8A8

A friend of mine said she would try to make space in her town to hold him but we don't know how long it'll take ;u; If you guys would rather shift him to your cycling town that would be fine, or if you want to wait ;u;. Either way we're gonna be trying to make room for him >U<

That would be wonderful 8A8

A friend of mine said she would try to make space in her town to hold him but we don't know how long it'll take ;u; If you guys would rather shift him to your cycling town that would be fine, or if you want to wait ;u;. Either way we're gonna be trying to make room for him >U<

Alright! It looks like my offer for Marina might not actually be happening, so I can hold him for a bit longer. :) If I can get Marina I'll give Hopper to daco to hold for you! :D

Okay ^^ Thank you for being so patient xD; I appreciate it greatly <3 I love Hopper~

You guys are wonderful seriously <3

We're having no luck making room ;u; Might just wanna have DaCo take him for now D| (all the villagers who aren't allowed to leave keep trying D8 )

Good timing. I just put Gwen from my holding town into boxes. (she was a spare) Just give me a few min before I send to the void. Wanna give others a chance to get her if interested : )

Good timing. I just put Gwen from my holding town into boxes. (she was a spare) Just give me a few min before I send to the void. Wanna give others a chance to get her if interested : )

Alright! :D Thank you Daco. I'll add you now, just tell me when you want to come pick him up! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back