• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

HOLY CRAP RAKION OPEN BETA COMES OUT THE 13th

Pie_Or_Die

Bells
THE 13th OF OCTOBER

I CANT WAIT

www.softnyx.net

:jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay:

ive been waiting MONTHS for the open beta

im SOO HAPPY

Nice to know you're happy.

:p What's the game about exactly?

PIRANHA2 said:
oh, hey, thats the game i spent 6 hours downloading to find it didn't work... sweet.
duh

if u read it comes out the 13th

so it wont work till the 13TH

WOW AMAZING

ITS COMMON SENCE

WOOT RAKIONS OUT AGAIN

:eek: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:wub: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay:

only_half_evil333 said:
WOOT RAKIONS OUT AGAIN :eek: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wub: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay:
NO

in 10 days it will be

TODAY ITS NOT

GAH

peeps dont read now do they

HOLY CRAP RAKION OPEN BETA COMES OUT THE 13th

i meant that its going to be out and woot 5 more days welll less then that four more days and 3 hours

Back