• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Selling Holla's Pokemon Shop! Shinies, Legends and Events!

Dat Gallade tho good luck with the auction!^.^

You've released the monsters, maaan! xD Everyone wants a shiny Gallade!
I wanted to post on this thread before and tell you good luck with all your auctions! :blush:

Last edited:
You've released the monsters, maaan! xD Everyone wants a shiny Gallade!
I wanted to post on this thread before and tell you good luck with all your auctions! :blush:

Thanks so much! ^.^ I figured I'd sell them off in this fashion as my shop stalled out and all these Pokemon are just collecting dust in my box so they might as well find a nice home elsewhere. :)

Hi,

When does the auction for the shiny gallade end? For now, i'll bid 50TBT. :)

Since things are moving pretty smoothly I'll probably end it tonight around 11PM EST hence "Pokemon of the Day". I did forget to end yesterday's though until this morning, so worst case scenario it'll end tomorrow. I'm goin to try to end it tonight though. ^.^

Back