Holla's Pokemon Shop! Legendaries, Events, Pokedex Completion, and More!

I'm sorry that I replied again, but I want to buy these two pokemon for my sister. They are Necrozma and level 72 Latios.
If I can't buy another pokemon from you, that's okay. Let me know what the price will it be for those two. I'll be online at 4 pm time zone CST.

I'm sorry that I replied again, but I want to buy these two pokemon for my sister. They are Necrozma and level 72 Latios.
If I can't buy another pokemon from you, that's okay. Let me know what the price will it be for those two. I'll be online at 4 pm time zone CST.

No problem. I can let you have both for 50tbt since you have come here often. I should be on around that time.

Hi there! While you don’t have any in stock right now, if you ever get your hands on a Marshadow or Volcanion would you please let me know? I’d be willing to overpay for them. :)

Haha no problem we were all noobs once upon a time. I myself got lucky and ran into a shiny Zubat in my first Pok?mon game and I had no idea why it was a funny colour that sparkled. xD

Anyways as to your questions yes, all Pok?mon have a shiny form. Some special ones are unavailable without hacks but they all have a colour/shiny variant.

Mimikyu normally looks like this:

778.png

While it?s shiny form looks like this:

778.png

Sadly though I don?t have any shiny Mimikyu sorry. I don?t mind giving you tips on how to find your own shiny form once you get into the game though if you?d like.

As for price 5tbt works for me as it?s not too hard for me to get another Mimikyu. This includes choice of gender and name if you choose.

I'm sorry I haven't replied sooner. I've had a bad case of the flu since Friday.

Ah, so Mimikyu does have a shiny form. Yeaaahhh, gotta have a shiny Mimikyu. You'd really give me advice on how to find my own? That's so nice of you! I'd really appreciate your help. Thank you! Ok, I'm still trying to decide on a male or female Mimikyu and a nickname. Is there any difference game play - wise between the genders? Do they look any different? Thank you for being so patient with me about all of this! *Not that I'm counting or anything but only 19 more days until Mother's Day*

Hi there! While you don’t have any in stock right now, if you ever get your hands on a Marshadow or Volcanion would you please let me know? I’d be willing to overpay for them. :)

Sure thing! I’ll keep an eye out for you. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm sorry I haven't replied sooner. I've had a bad case of the flu since Friday.

Ah, so Mimikyu does have a shiny form. Yeaaahhh, gotta have a shiny Mimikyu. You'd really give me advice on how to find my own? That's so nice of you! I'd really appreciate your help. Thank you! Ok, I'm still trying to decide on a male or female Mimikyu and a nickname. Is there any difference game play - wise between the genders? Do they look any different? Thank you for being so patient with me about all of this! *Not that I'm counting or anything but only 19 more days until Mother's Day*

No problem I don’t mind. Yeah I love giving tips about my favourite games such as Pok?mon to other people who are interested. As for gender differences Mimikyu are exactly the same so maybe think of a name first and pick a gender that best suits it later?

Last edited:
Hello I would like to buy Latios, Shaymin and Celebi please. I am willing to offer 25 TBT, if you need a little more I am willing to pay. Thank you! I have ultra moon if its possible to transfer there

Hello I would like to buy Latios, Shaymin and Celebi please. I am willing to offer 25 TBT, if you need a little more I am willing to pay. Thank you! I have ultra moon if its possible to transfer there

Which Celebi and which Shaymin? I have 2 different ones of each.

Hey there, unfortunately we do not allow TCG codes to be traded for TBT Bells as they can be purchased with real money. Could you please remove them from your shop? Thanks!

Hey there, unfortunately we do not allow TCG codes to be traded for TBT Bells as they can be purchased with real money. Could you please remove them from your shop? Thanks!

Sure thing.

I can do 50 tbt for the hoopa. Sorry for late reply lol

Last edited:
I kinda suck at making offers but would be interested in Manaphy, Meloetta, and Hoopa. I can trade on either gen but I prefer 7 if alright with you. 50 tbt each?

(also my timezone is probably wacky af but ya)

I kinda suck at making offers but would be interested in Manaphy, Meloetta, and Hoopa. I can trade on either gen but I prefer 7 if alright with you. 50 tbt each?

(also my timezone is probably wacky af but ya)

Yeah I can do that. What time are you free and what’s your time zone? Mines pretty normal but I’m known to stay up really late sometimes so I’m sure we can work something out.

Yeah I can do that. What time are you free and what’s your time zone? Mines pretty normal but I’m known to stay up really late sometimes so I’m sure we can work something out.

usually at evening my time unless i'm super busy and i'm in gmt+2 now due to summer time/dst ****

Back