• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Holiday Party!!!!

Sporge27

Retired Staff
Bells
November Birthstone (Topaz)
Cake
Red Candy
I would like to host a holiday party on well it will be on Christmas since that is my holiday, I just don't want to exclude people.

Bring things to trade and give out gifts, fruit will be a good item, currently I only have oranges...

But post here if you want to come and if enough people are interested I will get it rolling.

P.S. if you want to come to help decorate my town feel free to contact me and I will set up a time to decorate.

name in game: Sporge
Town: Termina
Code: 1246-1477-7767

i might be getting AC:WW for christmas but im not sure i jut joined so hello :lol:

i probably wont post very much untill i get wild world but then i will post everyday

^_^

I'll come but im slightly new to the game so don't expect an extravagant gift! XD

Name: Rob
Town Name: Konoha
Friend Code:2362-8424-3047

Sure, I'll come, this takes places on Xmas right? My friend code is in my sig.

@Nin, come to my town, i'll hook you up with something good, come a few days before, and you'll get it then.

Yeah this will be on Christmas I will update the first post as I go, but there should be games and stuff, and don't worry about getting a large gift there is no need to but fruit would be a good thing to bring and may be some furniture you have and aren't using. I'll find some way to divide the gifts.

Back