• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Shop ~HM's Animal Crossing NL Warehouse-100% CATALOG-AMAZING CHEEP DEALS FOR EVERYTHING!

Mayor: Zak
Town: Polis

Order:
Sloppy Set 10TBT
3 Golden Tool Sets 50TBT (Please take care it does say 3 sets. Super important sorry)
Alpine Set 5TBT
Minimalist Set 5TBT
ABD 5TBT
Trash Bin 5TBT

TOTAL: 80TBT
TIP: 10TBT
GRAND TOTAL: 90TBT

Thank you for consider!!

Last edited:
Hello! I'd like to purchase the following items!
-Vanilla Soft Serve- 1 TBT
-K.K. Jongara Music Box- 1 TBT
-Rockin' K.K Music Box- 1 TBT
-Royal Crown- 4 TBT
-Toy Hammer- 4 TBT
-Whitney's Pic- 4 TBT
-Wolfgang's Pic- 4 TBT
-Chief's Pic- 4 TBT
-Freya's Pic- 4 TBT
-Lobo's Pic- 4 TBT
-Skye's Pic- 4 TBT
-----------------------------
TOTAL: 35 TBT
TIP: 5 TBT
ACTUAL TOTAL: 40 TBT

Last edited:
Mayor:Dalton
Town:Arcadia

Can I get the full gold set - 15 TBT
and the pirate/Pascal set- 10TBT
Total: 25 TBT

you requested for me to post, so here you go :blush:

thanks just trying to keep up with who is still active and wants their orders or not, i have had people post in the past but then never heard from them again even after I vm'd several times. We will be doing your tomorrow as it will be my long filling day if that is ok with you. Sorry for the delay, was out of my control.

Town: Rotledge
Mayor: Melly
Order:
x20 black tulips from Caprica
Total: 20 tbt

Combined with special #1 i'd like 20 pink tulips please :)
I also have a question, do you sell individual items from unoderable sets? I would like to order some rose sofas (from the weeding set) next time if you do. I'd also like to drop off some free orange pansies, tulips, and roses :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sidenote: i'm available earlier in the day, i'm gonna assume I wont be available around 7:30 because its my dad's birthday i'll probably be getting dinner with him :)

Hi ! I have sort of a big order in mind so i'm going to be splitting it in several to make it easier on you n___n

Town : West Egg
Mayor : Aoki
Items :
- 30 blue pansies { from caprica }
- 30 blue roses
- 50 jacob ladders
- 25 gold roses
+ SALE #1 for the jacob ladders & clovers
+ 20 free hybrids if i'm able to ? 10 orange pansies & 10 pink lilies
--------------
total : 195 tbt :^)

to start please !!

thank you so much !!

Town: Rotledge
Mayor: Melly
Order:
x20 black tulips from Caprica
Total: 20 tbt

Combined with special #1 i'd like 20 pink tulips please :)
I also have a question, do you sell individual items from unoderable sets? I would like to order some rose sofas (from the weeding set) next time if you do. I'd also like to drop off some free orange pansies, tulips, and roses :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sidenote: i'm available earlier in the day, i'm gonna assume I wont be available around 7:30 because its my dad's birthday i'll probably be getting dinner with him :)

I was asked this before if I sell individual parts and the answer is a very much yes and can be found very close to the top left hand side of the page in very dark black bold lettering. You really CAN'T miss it.

Its not you, I just wish people would read the OP a little bit more(it is VERY important to do so) as almost EVERYTHING is self explanatory. like I said not you but as with concerns with specials and everything else. I have tried to make everything as easy to understand as possible.

thanks just trying to keep up with who is still active and wants their orders or not, i have had people post in the past but then never heard from them again even after I vm'd several times. We will be doing your tomorrow as it will be my long filling day if that is ok with you. Sorry for the delay, was out of my control.

by "tomorrow", do you mean tomorrow for you or for me?

by "tomorrow", do you mean tomorrow for you or for me?

Tomorrow as in today now but not right now as it is 550 AM eastern and I have to get to bed as I have not slept yet and feel very ill from my meds. I don't know what your time zone is but I should be up around 12 noon or 1 PM eastern as long as I am not too sick.

Even then I try to push through to fill a few order here and there, however tomorrow/today most orders will take some time doing as they are LONG orders. so please bear with me.

I also wanted to make a note to ALL PLEASE read ALL of the OP page as I have updated the info and to make it much more self explanatory so that I am not asked the same questions over and over again. I know most people do not want to read but this is a must if you will be ordering from here and to get to know how i run the store and how my illness/cancer effects it.

I also have a World time calculator right underneath my picture of my NL mayor. If you have problems figuring out the time difference from where you are to where I am this will help you with that.

I am off to bed finally. I have done a lot of orders and still a lot more to be filled again please have patience these LONG orders do not go by fast which is why i am a little behind And it just feels like everyone wants their orders done nownownow and i am only 1 person. I can only work so fast. And when there are net crashes or i am WAITING on someone to open their gates and i have all their items in my pockets with no where to put them it puts me in a bind. It makes it difficult to get orders done. Just some food for thought.

Good night all peace and love <3

I'm so sorry i looked hard for it i swear but i wasn't looking hard enough. I didn't mean to make you waste time explaining, i'm sorry. :/

- - - Post Merge - - -

If anything i'm really surprised people don't suck up to you. Anybody can see in plainview that you're the most unselfish on here. Jeesh i wish i could be your 24 hr belltree body guard and make sure no one pesters you haha :(

don't feel rushed to fill this, just VM me when it's ready :) sorry you've been having some rude people here lately

sale #4
cherry blossom clock 2tbt
x2 tree stump chair 4tbt
sprout table 2tbt
raccoon wall clock 2tbt
leaf bed 2tbt
pile of leaves 1tbt
full moon vanity 2tbt
new years noodles 3tbt
= 16 (half off, so 8 tbt)

weeding day set 10 tbt
star bopper 2tbt
kitchen island 5tbt

total: 25 tbt!

edit: what feathers are you looking for? I have two red ones and one purple

Last edited:
I just want to finish my art museum in my second town that it's lovely so here are the one I'm missing

Painting:
Dynamic
Solemn
Quaint
Famous
Perfect
Nice
Common
Flowery
Warm
Jolly
Fine
Scary
Proper
Neutral
Worthy
Calm
Scenic
Wild
Graceful

Statues:
Beautiful
Valiant
Gallant
Robust

This is a total of 46 tbt
because art cost 2

I just want to finish my art museum in my second town that it's lovely so here are the one I'm missing

Painting:
Dynamic
Solemn
Quaint
Famous
Perfect
Nice
Common
Flowery
Warm
Jolly
Fine
Scary
Proper
Neutral
Worthy
Calm
Scenic
Wild
Graceful

Statues:
Beautiful
Valiant
Gallant
Robust

This is a total of 46 tbt
because art cost 2

I can gather your items right now if you want just give me about 5 minutes, and it will take a few trips if this is ok. I know you have been asking for awhile which is why i am doing your first!

I can gather your items right now if you want just give me about 5 minutes, and it will take a few trips if this is ok. I know you have been asking for awhile which is why i am doing your first!
Can it be tomorrow? My 3ds is charging and I can't not touch any cables

I am ready with your paintings can you please open up!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can it be tomorrow? My 3ds is charging and I can't not touch any cables
I can try I have limited hours now and not here every day but I will try.

I'm here also... Also I'd like to add a gorgeous stool to my order if possible

Heya! Hope you'll feel a lot better today. Just wondering if my order is ready for today? No rush, but I'll be on/off; a PM or VM would be perfect!

Back