Hihidaruma Signature

NikoKing

Da Biggest Bears Fan!
Bells
It's been a while since my Derrick Rose signature, so this one isn't as great :S . However, I still like it on some aspects, so I'll stick to it for a while.

CnC please :p .

2uqhxdv.png

It's fine. The only problem I see is the fact that it's so washed out. Some more color would make it pop.

It's all that same orange/red/yellow color and it's really monotone. Some more color would really help it out. The lighting could use a lot of work. You can see the white outlining the render, a cleaner render would have been better to use.

Muffun said:
It's all that same orange/red/yellow color and it's really monotone. Some more color would really help it out. The lighting could use a lot of work. You can see the white outlining the render, a cleaner render would have been better to use.
I'll try adding some type of color to it, and I'll also work on the lighting.

As for the render, I noticed the white outline on it, but didn't really know what I could do about it. I think next time I'll try to go with a cleaner render without picking an outline one next time ;) .

NikoKing said:
Muffun said:
I'll try adding some type of color to it, and I'll also work on the lighting.

As for the render, I noticed the white outline on it, but didn't really know what I could do about it. I think next time I'll try to go with a cleaner render without picking an outline one next time ;) .
Usually I just zoom in a bit and erase it, or put it on a relatively bright background so it won't be able to be seen at all.

Back