• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

HI!

Ltejeda001

wondering Gremlin <3
Bells
hi yall im new to all this but i really hope to get a few friends out of this too!
i started playing back in 2020 as a way to help with the stress with covid, but now i absolutely LOVE this game!
I cant put my switch down unless im working or really busY!
My fav vill. is stitches since he looks like something "mom" (In game mom) would make for me (Us) and i find that so comforting!

please feel free to interact on this post to get to know me! <3 Love and light

I have posted a few post on which cards im looking for and which ones i have up for trade , if you could help, please reach out!

Welcome to the forums! 😊🎉

Have you been enjoying the update/DLC? Is there anything you love most from them?😊🏝

Welcome to the forums! 😊🎉

Have you been enjoying the update/DLC? Is there anything you love most from them?😊🏝
Love the update! I just got back from an island that had a different season and it was really pretty!
haven’t got the DLC yet, my older sister says she’ll get it for me for Christmas but gosh I don’t know I could wait that long haha, I might have to buy it when I get paid this week :))

Back