• For our final bonus event, answer 18 challenging questions in The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Quiz! Submit your answers by Saturday, August 31st at 11:59 PM EDT to earn anywhere from 0 - 9 extra tickets and throwback tickets. Good luck!

Hi

YesManJr's_Cohort

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Hi, everyone.I'm new here.It looks like this place is pretty cool.I like how everything relates to AC, like the skin and the names of the boards.
Some of you may know me as YoshiMaster274.I made a new SN for this place because I felt like it. :r
Umm...obviously I like video gamesI like baseball.And ummm....I'm in middle school.
So yeah, hi.

:)

Hello Yes Man, may I call you that? I am Smart Tech, local moderator of TBT HQ and The Basement. It's always good to see a new face around here.

Sweet, the coolest dude at TNZ.

Hope you like it here, it's an awesome place.

We don't have an EarthBound board, though.

:(

@ Smart Tech
Yeah, you can call me that.I don't really care, I'm fine with any abbreviations and/or nicknames you wanna give me.

@ PikMino
lol :lol: Thanks.

I'll live.

;) And I can just make my own EB topic. :ph43r:

welcome. Im JJRamone2, im kinda like the forum sig maker. Ill make you a sig if you want. But anyways, its always nice to see a new face 'round here. Hope you like it here and stay active.

^_^

JJRamone2 said:
welcome. Im JJRamone2, im kinda like the forum sig maker. Ill make you a sig if you want. But anyways, its always nice to see a new face 'round here. Hope you like it here and stay active.

^_^
Hey, I make sigs, too. :ph43r: I remember you asking me about how I got PS and stuff. But I don't look at tutorials at all. >__>

Elloh...

im Piranha2... but im sick of that name, you can call me Fish

:p

i do most stuff around here... not like work... but like, Sigs, Banners, whatevers... basicly anything, but, of course, im not the best... so my work is free

:eek:

yeah, nice to see a new face... especially an earthbound face...

hi yesman. welcom to tbt.
i'm known for being the first person to reply to your post who's not known for something.

Back