• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Hi :)

Moogle

Bells
Hi everyone~ I'm Betina.
I've been playing AC New Leaf and villagers been asking me for a cherry now for a very long time... it's the fruit I don't have :mad:
I have oranges, apples, pears, peaches, lyches, persimmons, durians, mangoes, lemons.. and coconuts and bananas. If you need one of these fruits, I'd be happy trade for a cherry. :)

My friend code: 4656-6597-5947
Tell me if you've added me

Thanks in advance and thanks for reading :lemon:

Welcome to the forums!

Sadly, I haven't played New Leaf in a week and probably won't play soon. Good luck, though!

Welcome to the forums! I have a back-up town at the moment (just to keep me busy during the school year), but I don't have cherries there. :(
I know you're new here, but try heading over to the board titled Re-Tail. Your request will most likely be answered fairly quickly over there, since that's where a lot of trades take place.
Good luck!

Back