• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Hi there!!😊

Kitkat010

Bells
Hi I’m new to this forum but not ac I’ve been playing for about 3 months. I love this game so addicting. I would love some friends, to exchange gifts and visit etc

0616 9247 7113

Welcome to the forums! 🌟

Is New Horizons your first AC game? Do you have any favourite villagers? 😊

welcome to the forums! i hope you’ll like it here. 💗

i’m assuming you play new horizons? what’s your favourite thing to do in the game? c:

I love all of it fishing catching bugs traveling to ppls islands and I especially like growing flowers and trees (I’m not much of a green thumb lol) what do you like?
Post automatically merged:

Welcome to the forums! 🌟

Is New Horizons your first AC game? Do you have any favourite villagers? 😊
Yes this is my first ac game. I do…tangy and Sylvia

Who’s your favorite (s)

I love all of it fishing catching bugs traveling to ppls islands and I especially like growing flowers and trees (I’m not much of a green thumb lol) what do you like?
those are all super fun! my favourite thing to do is go island hopping (on the nook mystery islands), and getting to know as many new villagers as possible and obtaining their photos/posters! i don’t get to island hop very often, but i always have fun when i do. ☺️ i’m a completionist, so i also enjoy working towards completing my catalog, every nook mile achievement etc. love fishing and catching bugs as well, though i don’t do it as often anymore now that i’ve completed my critterpedia. 😅

and you have great taste in villagers! tangy is one of my favourites as well!

Welcome to the forums! If you ever need any materials, NMTs or in game bells, etc, don't hesitate to DM me! The main question is what are your thoughts on my favourite villager, Buck? 🐴😀

Welcome to the forums! If you ever need any materials, NMTs or in game bells, etc, don't hesitate to DM me! The main question is what are your thoughts on my favourite villager, Buck? 🐴😀
I Love buck! 😁 I currently had someone move out and while I was looking for neighbors someone moved in. Lol now I have 2 sheep on my island and a monkey I want gone lol

I Love buck! 😁 I currently had someone move out and while I was looking for neighbors someone moved in. Lol now I have 2 sheep on my island and a monkey I want gone lol
That pesky Tom Nook! In saying that he gave me Buck so I have a look to thank him for! I had Tangy and Ketchup on my island at one point. They looked so adorable! Never met Sylvia so make have to scan her in to meet her. Talking about sheep Vesta seems to follow me everywhere, she's came to my island twice and 1 time on my 2nd island. Everytime I evict her she just keeps coming back! 🤣

That pesky Tom Nook! In saying that he gave me Buck so I have a look to thank him for! I had Tangy and Ketchup on my island at one point. They looked so adorable! Never met Sylvia so make have to scan her in to meet her. Talking about sheep Vesta seems to follow me everywhere, she's came to my island twice and 1 time on my 2nd island. Everytime I evict her she just keeps coming back! 🤣
Lol it takes so long for them to leave can’t we kick them off ? Lol
Post automatically merged:

I can never meet new villagers just repeats of what I have lol

Lol it takes so long for them to leave can’t we kick them off ? Lol
The easier way to kick villagers out is to scan their amiibo. Often members here cycle villagers out for people for TBT bells. TBT bells are forum currency you gain by posting. I think the limit is 15 bells each post, the longer the post the more bells you gain! The only sections as fat as I know you don't gain TBT bells are on the Introduction board and The Basement. Some members also accept Nook Mile Tickets, ingame bells or even wishlist item in return for cycling a villager. Sometimes members will give villagers free if they are leaving their island.
This is a good place to start if you're looking for new villagers!
New Neighbour Network
🙂

Last edited:
The easier way to kick villagers out is to scan there amiibo. Often members here cycle villagers out for people for TBT bells. TBT bells are forum currency you gain by posting. I think the limit is 15 bells each post, the longer the post the more bells you gain! The only sections as fat as I know you don't gain TBT bells are on the Introduction board and The Basement. Some members also accept Nook Mile Tickets, ingame bells or even wishlist item in return for cycling a villager. Sometimes members will give villagers free if they are leaving their island.
This is a good place to start if you're looking for new villagers!
New Neighbour Network
🙂
Thankyou!!

Back