• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Hi. My name is Sunrose and I am an ACNL-aholic.

Sunrose

Bells
Hi. I'm new. I've been playing ACNL since 2013 and have just recently started trading cards on a couple of FB groups. I would like to increase my rating here too. Would anyone like to give me some solid advice or help me be a trading superstar?

It's nice meeting ya'll. :)

Hi! Welcome to the bell tree! Sadly I can't give you much advice on trading here but I'm sure someone who sees this will be able to help! ^_^

My advice would be to be fair nice and positive :) welcome to the forum!

Thanks! I try to be the most nicest and helpful. :) I have a sunny disposition and I totally belive in fair trading! Thanks for the warm welcome!

Last edited:
Hi!
My advice is to be super nice, quick, and easy in communication. I always ask customers how their days are and before I leave I wish them a good day/night

Welcome to the forum, Sunrose! :blush:

Back