• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Hi, I'm (not really) new here!

oneinamelon91

Bells
Hi, my name is Kevin, I'm 28 years old and I write from Italy!

Even if I used a lot forums when I was younger, now I totally forgot how to use them and I feel like an 80 y/old grandpa trying to use a phone for the first time :D

In the last years I started bringing Animal Crossing content on my YouTube channel (news, secrets, easter eggs, speculations, analysis etc.) and I became a point of reference for Animal Crossing fans in Italy.
I used to collaborate with Nintendo Italy for making videos and reviewing games, but unfortunately, the collaboration was really bad and things were getting worst, so after 4 years of collaboration, I decided to cut my relationship with them and stop to bring Nintendo contents on my channel.
I even had an AC related forum and a quite big and active AC facebook group, but I deleted everything.

This was a really difficult move to make, because A.C. is my favorite game, but I really didn't like the way they treated me, plus I have a really busy life and I felt like it wasn't worth it anymore to support a company that was treating me like that. Even if it was difficult and I suffered a lot, it was the right decision.

Even if everything was delusional, I still am a giant Animal Crossing fan, so I decided to only stop supporting Nintendo Italy (for everything, from being part of communities, to buy Nintendo products from Italian stores) and some friends/subscribers, after knowing what I went through, decided to do the same.

I looked for "foreign" websites and I started using a lot Reddit, but even if I'm using it since 1 year, I feel like a stranger there.
I would like to find a calm and peaceful community where I can feel like I'm in a big family (like when I used to have my AC groups and channel).
I came across this forum again (I discovered that I already joined it like 4 years ago) so I decided to give it a try :)

I have tons of AC projects in mind and I have a really busy life, so I will not be able to post/answer a lot in here, but I will sure try to be more active. Plus, I read that there will be soon a Bell Tree Forum 3.0 that will be more phone-friendly, so this will help a lot, since I don't have time to look at the forum from my pc.

Before I publish my post, I would like to say sorry in advice for my bad english :D
And thanks for everyone who will take the time to read my sad and depressing story... :p

Welcome to TBT!

Your story was super interesting, so thanks for sharing. I hope you enjoy your time here and get something out of it. Please make yourself at home, and don't be a stranger. :blush:

Wow that was an interesting read. I'm sorry the collaboration worked out so bad. I truly hope that you enjoy discussing and playing with the Bell Tree community!!

Back