Hi everyone

Runa

Bells
Hello everyone! My name is Runa and I've been browsing the forums for a while now so I figured I'd make an account. My boyfriend introduced me to the series, and I've been playing New Leaf for a little over a year (while resetting towns a lot lol). I'm so addicted that I bought my mom the game and gave her my old 3ds so she could play too. :)

My boyfriend and I collect a bunch of amiibo cards, and I would love to get into trading them as we have quite a few doubles. ;)

Hope to meet all of you lovely people and make some new friends :blush:

Welcome to the forums Runa! Everyone is super friendly here, so I'm sure you will meet lots of lovely people :)

Welcome Runa! ^^ I'm sure you'll get accustomed quickly to our forums. Nice mayor btw c:

If you any questions I don't mind answering <3

Welcome I'm an addict as well just bought the last of my "Christmas" lol! New ammibo cards and a HHD copy (20 bucks was a steal price!)

Oh lucky you! I bought HHD for full price, but for $20 it's definitely worth it! I think i got like 6 packs of amiibo cards last month so trying to not buy anymore lol. And thanks for the welcome :)

Welcome!!! I'm so addicted to so I understand! I want to get a new DS so I can collect the amiibo cards... i always use my brothers because mine can't read amiibos! It stinks :( !

Heya Runa, and welcome to the forums, it's awesome that your family is playing alongside you :)

Thanks guys! Yeah I understand about being jealous over the features of the new 3ds, I didn't have one until a little bit ago so I was jealous of my boyfriend having one lol. Yes it is a blessing my family plays with me. I know some people try to get their family into the game, but it just doesn't click with them. I'm actually trying to get more people in my family to play with me xD

Hi Runa Welcome to the forums and I am too new here hope we be friends. It's good that your family is playing with you, but none of my family member play since they never interested in big games.

Back