• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Hey

Yes, welcome to TBT. I am Smart Tech, Global Moderator. If there is anything you need, feel free to PM me. It's always good to have a new member here.

Hmmm... lets see... I might now you if you joined NF. You know #1 in the directory? If so I might now you.

Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
STORMTROOPER88888 said:
PikMino42 said:
Stump said:
do u love new active members too?
Much more, mostly because we get a new member daily.

:p
The past few days we've gotten about three a day.
True. some, in fact all but one have been inactive, though. It's good to have some new active members.
Edited

Oh, by the way, I'm PikMino42 (PIKMIN042 of NSider). I am a *Temporary* admin, and I have the second most posts. I like TBT HQ the best and I write for the Gulliver's Travels thread at NSider. I'm one of the oldest members. I live in Minnesota near Bulerias, another admin, but I've never met him. I like to eat and sleep. I'm 14 years old and my turn-ons include...

Wait, this is getting too personal.

:p

Back