hey hey!

hey, welcome! I love your profile picture, Lily's adorable haha ^^

Oooh they're so beautiful, I love the moon stick one! My favourite is Sailor Uranus, but there are so many great characters hgtrieht8. Who's yours?

Oooh they're so beautiful, I love the moon stick one! My favourite is Sailor Uranus, but there are so many great characters hgtrieht8. Who's yours?

o tysm!! i love haruka she's so great. usagi and chibiusa are my favourites!! :blush:

tysm, she's my fav villager! :blush: do u have a favourite?

ahhh I love a lot of villagers! lily, bones, aurora, and colton would have to be my favourites :>

I watched a bit of sailor moon when I was very young, but I don't remember much about the it. it's seems like a v cute show though!!

ahhh I love a lot of villagers! lily, bones, aurora, and colton would have to be my favourites :>

I watched a bit of sailor moon when I was very young, but I don't remember much about the it. it's seems like a v cute show though!!

aaaw they're all so cute! sailor moon is so great but the english version is super different than the original show - i also watched a little when i was young but when i got older decided to check out the show with subtitles and it was so different than i thought. it's a really lovely show :blush:

- - - Post Merge - - -

HI and welcome to The Bell Tree.

Love the tattoos.

thank u so much! :blush:

Last edited:
aaaw they're all so cute! sailor moon is so great but the english version is super different than the original show - i also watched a little when i was young but when i got older decided to check out the show with subtitles and it was so different than i thought. it's a really lovely show :blush:

ahh, it sucks when the dubbers change up the show! ;;
I find the aesthetic super cute and appealing though, I'll add the subbed version on my to-watch list :,D

ahh, it sucks when the dubbers change up the show! ;;
I find the aesthetic super cute and appealing though, I'll add the subbed version on my to-watch list :,D

right? it sucks, especially because dubs are more accessible for a lot of people - it's unnecessary! if you do decide to watch it tho, it's suuuuuper long, exactly 200 episodes haha!

Welcome! I'm Lillie. I just joined myself. It is an absolute pleasure to meet your acquaintance Luna, and I do hope we can become good friends.

Back