• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Cycling Henley's towns - all free ! (in boxes: Vesta) (newest villager: Cousteau)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carmen, I am sorry but I won't take your lurk/reservation (you can call it the way you want) here anymore.
I think it is just common courtesy to read the thread before posting, you are asking for things that are in the thread, things I even repeat in message after the first post.
I understand that it may be harder for people who are not native English speaker: I am not either. My English is not very good, I sometimes need a translator, but still I do my best and I take the time to read the "rules"...
And I would really appreciate if people who post here do the same. I can understand if you don't really speak English, it's not a problem. But please, please, just read the first message, pay attention even just a bit to what is said...

I hate that I have to do this, but I won't take your lurks anymore. I am sorry - I hope that you will find your villagers anyway.

Have a good evening. :)

Last edited:
LOL. I think this a really hard way: "Not take your lurks anymore", only for don't read the first message complete, and for ask you for a thing in your first page. And you remove my lurk for Vesta... Oh, I'm so sad. I only speak about the typical lurk because you say in the first page that you don't know what's a lurk exactly.

I have been following your thread since I lurked Vesta and now you remove me only for this. I'm really sad. I think reading it's not the only way to comunication, i explain you i don't read complete because is difficult for me and then, i used other way of comunication: asking.

But, i have a sugerence for you: You must write in your first page: IF SOMEONE DON'T READ THE COMPLETE FIRST PAGE AND ASK ME LATER, I WILL REMOVE THEIR LURKERS AND I DON'T TAKE ANYMORE.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Before asking and speak you I read this:

"If I can help you with anything, please feel free to ask! I'm online often and very friendly"

I think if you write this, would be possible asking something and speak you about a villager adoption, without you delete me of the list. I'm so confused. I think you are a friendly person. I say you that my english is bad because i hope don't have problems for this reason. I advise ever that i write in the forum that my english is bad and the reason is the people understand that i can do mistakes reading and writing.

But is your decision, sure, but i think is too hard only for try to get information directly of you, because for me, to read all the first message is difficult. Im very sad.

- - - Post Merge - - -

even, in my last message I say: my mistake.

Last edited:
Hello! Could I please be added to the list of lurkers for Fuchsia? :blush:
I hope you have a lovely day and good luck cycling!

I would love to take Vesta. Would you be clear to have me visit in about an hour or so from now?

Last edited:
Lurk for Goldie, Stitches, Bluebear, Mitzi, Tom, Diana, Erik, Fang, Whitney, Pinky, Pekoe, Julian and Marhsal please?

I can pick up Vesta whenever you're ready.

EDIT: On second thought, I should probably just leave that slot open.

Last edited:
Hey, you can take me off the lurking list for Erik, because I've found him elsewhere! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back