• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Help with my Nook Miles Achievements Please :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

moon_child

Bells
Switch
8504-1149-2028
Feedback
100% (54) +
Hi! I recently restarted and looking to complete my nook miles achievement on visiting other islands. Sadly, most of my friends are no longer actively playing the game so I’m looking for islands to visit just to count towards my nook miles achievements. I don’t necessarily need to tour as long as I can come in through the airport for it to count as a visit. At the moment I still need 8 more trips to complete the achievements. Appreciate if anyone can help me. I’ll also tip as a thanks! :)

Last edited:
Hi! I recently restarted and looking to complete my nook miles achievement on visiting other islands. Sadly, most of my friends are no longer actively playing the game so I’m looking for islands to visit just to count towards my nook miles achievements. I don’t necessarily need to tour as long as I can come in through the airport for it to count as a visit. At the moment I still need 8 more trips to complete the achievements. Appreciate if anyone can help me. :)

i can help. Are you available right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back