• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Help restarting my island?

TeeJayM

Bells
Feedback
100% (16) +
I'm wondering about restarting my island, this time with happy home paradise extra and was looking for some advice/tips on how to do it.

I'm also looking for someone to hold my items when I move (there will be a lot, sorry in advance)

Alternatively any advice on how to make my island more enjoyable again and save me from restarting?

Any help or advice is appreciated 🙂

if you're set on restarting, I'd be happy to hold items for you! my island's a major wip so there's plenty of room.

if you're set on restarting, I'd be happy to hold items for you! my island's a major wip so there's plenty of room.
Ooo yes please think I do wanna restart as I rushed it to get island designer. Let me know when you are free, I have loads of stuff sorry

Back