• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Help please!

QueenMom

Bells
IMG_5902.jpeg

Help please! What is the white grassy stuff with the little blue flowers?

Yeah they’re weeds! Weeds get bigger if you leave them, but you can only have a certain number of big weeds like that I think. As Dunquixote said, they’ll only look like that in the autumn / fall.

The white grassy stuff? If you’re talking about the stuff in front of the purple hyacinths, those are weeds. That’s how weeds look in the fall if you leave them rather than picking them.
Oh! I wasn’t even thinking weeds! Thank you!
Post automatically merged:

Yeah they’re weeds! Weeds get bigger if you leave them, but you can only have a certain number of big weeds like that I think. As Dunquixote said, they’ll only look like that in the autumn / fall.
Thank you for helping! I wasn’t even thinking about weeds!

• Love
Reactions: Doo
Back