• The closing ceremony for our Lunar New Year event has been posted! View the winning entries in the thread here. Thanks for joining us for this new TBT event. Be on the lookout for our next brand-new event, which will bid farewell to Animal Crossing: New Leaf online, coming soon!

Help please

Status
Not open for further replies.

kalinn

Bells
Dragon Tokens
Switch
6786-6018-8690
Easter Egg
Okay, so last year I made the t-shirt for our band concert thingy.
And several of you on here helped out a little bit..

Well this year the concert is coming again.
So I need some ideas on t-shirt designs I can do.

The theme for the concert this year is red, white and blue/patriotic/airforce
And it's mainly because of the 10th anniversary of September 11th.

Any ideas? :L

Bacon Boy said:
A red, white, and blue eagle that looks like a plane.
err.. isn't that kind of.. backwards?

obvious candidates are american flags that cover the front of your shirt, but in order to stand out you have to have something more.. but a depressing/memorial image isn't something i'd look for.. is it a contest or something, or just for fun or something?

something with the number ten, somehow.. maybe draw out the number ten with red and blue stars on a white shirt, or red and white stars on blue shirt?

like.. three stars for the number 1, and 7 to make the 0? maybe with some kind of inspirational quote on the back.. i dunno. creativity isn't really my thing.. :p

Psychonaut said:
Bacon Boy said:
A red, white, and blue eagle that looks like a plane.
err.. isn't that kind of.. backwards?

obvious candidates are american flags that cover the front of your shirt, but in order to stand out you have to have something more.. but a depressing/memorial image isn't something i'd look for.. is it a contest or something, or just for fun or something?

something with the number ten, somehow.. maybe draw out the number ten with red and blue stars on a white shirt, or red and white stars on blue shirt?

like.. three stars for the number 1, and 7 to make the 0? maybe with some kind of inspirational quote on the back.. i dunno. creativity isn't really my thing.. :p
It's not backwards, it's different.

Well yeah, I don't want anything that will make people cry or whatever.
This concert theme is just so stupid. lol
But I like the star thing..

Well something just now popped into my head.
Imma try to draw it and see how it turns out..

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
Ew.png
</div>

It looked cooler in my mind...
:L

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back