Help please

Status
Not open for further replies.

kalinn

Bells
Switch
6786-6018-8690
Easter Egg
Okay, so last year I made the t-shirt for our band concert thingy.
And several of you on here helped out a little bit..

Well this year the concert is coming again.
So I need some ideas on t-shirt designs I can do.

The theme for the concert this year is red, white and blue/patriotic/airforce
And it's mainly because of the 10th anniversary of September 11th.

Any ideas? :L

Bacon Boy said:
A red, white, and blue eagle that looks like a plane.
err.. isn't that kind of.. backwards?

obvious candidates are american flags that cover the front of your shirt, but in order to stand out you have to have something more.. but a depressing/memorial image isn't something i'd look for.. is it a contest or something, or just for fun or something?

something with the number ten, somehow.. maybe draw out the number ten with red and blue stars on a white shirt, or red and white stars on blue shirt?

like.. three stars for the number 1, and 7 to make the 0? maybe with some kind of inspirational quote on the back.. i dunno. creativity isn't really my thing.. :p

Psychonaut said:
Bacon Boy said:
A red, white, and blue eagle that looks like a plane.
err.. isn't that kind of.. backwards?

obvious candidates are american flags that cover the front of your shirt, but in order to stand out you have to have something more.. but a depressing/memorial image isn't something i'd look for.. is it a contest or something, or just for fun or something?

something with the number ten, somehow.. maybe draw out the number ten with red and blue stars on a white shirt, or red and white stars on blue shirt?

like.. three stars for the number 1, and 7 to make the 0? maybe with some kind of inspirational quote on the back.. i dunno. creativity isn't really my thing.. :p
It's not backwards, it's different.

Well yeah, I don't want anything that will make people cry or whatever.
This concert theme is just so stupid. lol
But I like the star thing..

Well something just now popped into my head.
Imma try to draw it and see how it turns out..

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
Ew.png
</div>

It looked cooler in my mind...
:L

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back