• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Help placing houses?

Boxtunnel20

Bells
Cake
So I just restarted my second copy and I can't think where to build my houses for the mayor and 3 other human residents. I was thinking right side of the bridge in a square as I like having my humans live close by. Thoughts?

image.jpg

I think 4 houses to the right of the bridge in a square might not leave much room to maneuver. I did something similar in my town, and it's just slightly annoying to have to squeeze between houses. With all that room to the right of the bridge, I'd go that way if you want to keep them together in a square. Two of them can get the riverfront.

Last edited:
It might look too crowded on that spot. I'd build them on the cliff over the river, between Re-Tail and the beach.

Yeah thanks guys! I placed my house in all different locations and decided that my original place just wouldn't fit all the houses.

I like to the right of the bridge on that upside down U for your humans. If you could wait until the villager currently living there moved out, you could get all 4 in a square maybe? So cute!

BEFORE YOU DECIDE TO PUT DOWN PERMANENT HOUSES/PWPS. plan out your town. on a computer, grid paper, a mosaic for a church, whatever. itll make things a LOT easier to figure things out.

Last edited:
Back