Help me pick out a peppy villager?

daisyville

Bells
I am restarting my town in the next few days and I want help picking out a peppy villager to put on my dreamies list :)
I really want either Bunnie, or Rosie, but it's so hard picking one out.
I have had Rosie before and she was so funny, but I have never had Bunnie.

I've had both, and I much prefer Bunnie. Granted, I'm super partial to the rabbit villagers, so there's that...

It'll really come down to which would fit in more with whatever theme you're going for.

Rosie's colours are prettier, imo, but overall Bunnie is my preference out of those two.

If you've never had Bunnie you could try her out. Although I'd suggest other amazing peppies such as Flora, Sprinkle, Bianca or Ruby. They're all great!

I suggest Bunnie, I never had her but like HopeForHyrule I have a thing for bunnies, also Rosie is over rated lol

I had Bunnie before and she was really funny and sweet so I think you should get her :)

I prefer Bunnie. She's really cute and extremely underrated, imo.

I've never had Rosie, but I have had Bunnie - I really liked her, she's very cute and, as moonbunny stated, extremely underrated. She's also my little girl's very favorite villager, so that makes her extra special to me lol!

I prefer Bunnie, honestly. Since you've never had her before, you could try her out, and if you wind up not liking her, you could move her out for Rosie/another peppy

Bunnie is absolutely adorable <3! I'd personally go with her. And since you've never had her before, maybe it'd be nice to try someone new.

I would try out Bunnie (I might just be biased... I have a Bunnie stuffed animal)! I know you didn't mention her, but I really, REALLY love Merry. I got her a few weeks ago, and she's probably my favorite villager ever. :) Good luck!

I've had both in GCN before, I would personally get Bunnie, but I like Rosie too. It's up to you.

Back