• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Help me pick an Uchi Villager!

Which Uchi should I have in my town?

• Agnes

Votes: 14 20.6%
  • Cherry

Votes: 15 22.1%
  • Muffy

Votes: 27 39.7%
  • Other (please reply!)

Votes: 12 17.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My favorite uchi is probably Frita, but she looks ridiculous with her triple burger head and whatnot, so I get why a lot of people might not like her. c;

I love Frita! Her burger head and french fry wool is the best, it makes her look like a walking McDonalds! xD

I got Muffy recently as I had to choose an uchi for myself... I like her interior furniture.

I have to go with Agnes. She has been in two of my towns and I would never be without her. She is striking and super funny!

I'd take Muffy, just because I love all the sheep.

And by the way, Antonio is the cutest! I have in my town now and he's my favourite jock. :D

Out of your list, I chose Cherry! She has a cool bad girl look ;> but maybe Fuchsia? She is a cool uchi and I think her colors would look funky and colorful with like Pango and Annabelle! :>

Out of yours, I chose Cherry. But for me personally, Shari is my favorite. I didn't like her at first, but she's so sweet!

I have Muffy and she is the real mvp in my town!!! She always gives me medicine when i need it and she fixes motorcycles ( I know this because i overheard her talking about pimping out Phil's stereo)!!! She is awesome!!! She is also very cute!!!

hey guys, here's something worth mentioning. coming soon, an uchi villager will be moving to my town very soon. her name is tammy, and i find her to be rather cute!
i'm still keen about seeing whether i should also get cherry/muffy or not, but for now, tammy will be around in my town for a while. should i have her as my uchi villager?

Muffy is a great Uchi villager. I honestly also came to absolutely adore Shari in my last town. She was always really nice and seemed cool. I don't know why villagers can seem to have such different personalities from others of the same personality type since it's mostly the same dialogue but yeah. I'd say Shari and Muffy are my fave Uchis. Muffy's house is really pretty too. And Shari's is exotic looking.

deirdre is my favorite uchi, but of the ones you specified i like cherry.

edit: tammy is pretty cute!!!! keep her!

Last edited:
I have Tammy and I have to say, she's one of my favourite uchi villagers. I think you'll enjoy having her in town, Vertigo!

thanks for all of your support and suggestions, guys!!
i'll get muffy as soon as i can. very glad that she's coming to my town! uwu

Back