• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

Help me fix a childish mistake

Stella-Io

Unhindered Dreamer
Bells
Festival Lantern
Plum Blossom
Fortune Cookie
Night Sky Scenery
Snowstorm Scenery
Playful Scenery
Holiday Candy Cane 2023
Stitches
Friday the 13th Candy
Eerie Star Potion
Once I finally remake Secret, maybe even make it a new town name, I'm going to have 2 female characters, one possibly being Beatriz and the other Leata.

Leata is a name way way back in the Wild World days, which was the name of my very first character. Because this was such a long time ago, I was a kid and I'm pretty sure I spelled the name wrong. I pronounce it as Lee-eht-tuh or Lee-ettuh but the way it's written out makes it look like Leah-tah.

How do you suggest I redo this for it to make more sense? I was think L?etta, L?eta or L?ata because the ? makes an ee sound, like in the word need. But I still think it's flawed. Any suggestions would be helpful.

Back