• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Help! Any way to export my town flag from ACNL?

Megia

Bells
I have a town flag design in NewLeaf that I really liked and wanted to use for New Horizons. However, I stupidly erased the design back then after setting it as my town flag to save space. I can’t find the flag’s design stored anywhere in the New Leaf editor. Any other way I can possibly export my flag?
This is the flag, in case anyone recognises it and still has the QR Code for it: I only modified the background. The rest of it was from someone’s QR Code.

If you don’t have the design saved anywhere, I don’t think there’s a way :<

Uh oh. I'm afraid that searching for an "ACNL cat pattern" is going to be quite impossible.

If nobody recognises it, we can try to replicate it though. Can you maybe get the screenshots from an sd card, so that the quality is a bit clearer?

Uh oh. I'm afraid that searching for an "ACNL cat pattern" is going to be quite impossible.

If nobody recognises it, we can try to replicate it though. Can you maybe get the screenshots from an sd card, so that the quality is a bit clearer?
That’s a design of Lolly eating a macaron. I’ve already tried searching for ‘Lolly ACNL pattern’, ‘cat ACNL pattern’ and ‘macaron ACNL pattern’ to no avail. I could only hope that someone recognises it and could link me to the QR Code it was originally from :(

Searched as hard as I can, even tried searching on "ラムネ とびだせ どうぶつの森 デザイン". No luck.

Guess we have to wait to see if someone recognises it :(

I don't know is it this one?
I searched "ラムネ とびだせ どうぶつの森 デザイン qr"
and found something similar
Is it this one?
Ah thanks you so much!!! How did you find it?? I’ve been searching for this for ages!!!! Yes, that is it! I modified the background is all. Did it come with the QR Code too?

edit: Ah wait, come to think about it, it’s possible that I might have copied the design back then instead of scanning the QR Code.

Last edited:
I don't know is it this one?
I searched "ラムネ とびだせ どうぶつの森 デザイン qr"
and found something similar
Is it this one?
Can't believe I didn't think of adding qr! Well done!

The Japanese is just a bunch of translated words to search for - Lolly's name, followed by ACNL's name, and the word for 'design'. I figured it had a good chance for success since so many designs are from there ^-^

The Japanese is just a bunch of translated words to search for - Lolly's name, followed by ACNL's name, and the word for 'design'. I figured it had a good chance for success since so many designs are from there ^-^
Yes, I can read Japanese so I know what it means. I’ve tried googling in Japanese before but I have no idea how I didn’t manage to find the design myself back then!

Ah thanks you so much!!! How did you find it?? I’ve been searching for this for ages!!!! Yes, that is it! I modified the background is all. Did it come with the QR Code too?

edit: Ah wait, come to think about it, it’s possible that I might have copied the design back then instead of scanning the QR Code.
No problem, when I searched it on google, it was only the pattern on the grid. I tried going to the website, but it gave me an error so I just uploaded it.
Post automatically merged:

Thanks! I searched with qr just to be specific on what I’m looking for.

Last edited:
Back