• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Hellooooo from the UK!

RubyCherry

Mad about the wolves
Bells
Hi everyone!

I'm Faye, been playing AC since the Gamecube (ahh memories), and am more than slightly obsessed! :blush: And I'm in my twenties, please someone tell me this is normal, lol

Apart from AC I am also a big fan of Zelda (especially Majora's Mask), Pokemon (X is so great), Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Disgaea, Tomb Raider, Elder Scrolls, Fable, the list goes on...

Not sure why it took me so long to find this forum, but anyway, I'm here now and hoping to make new friends with fellow AC maniacs :D

Welcome to The Bell Tree Forums!

Yes it's completely normal for a someone in their twenties to play. honestly the game, to me, has no age limit. Pokemon X and Y are great games. :D

Hope to see you around.

Hello :),

I'm also from the UK and I'm in my twenties so I'd say liking AC still is normal :D.

Hi to you both, thanks for the welcomes!

Hehe, my avatar is my sister and I having a little sit down in my town (both of us are in our twenties!) :D

Majora's Mask is the best! My mayor in New Leaf is Majora. Mayor of Termina :D

Welcome to the forums, I hope you enjoy your stay :)

Thank you all for the welcomes! :)

ShinyYoshi - I can't wait til MM comes out on the 3DS, it's my fave Zelda game :D

Greetings fellow uk residents its nice to meet you this us my second day here on the site so big huge welcome to you ^^

Hi RubyCherry, welcome fellow UK resident. Yes it is normal to be playing in your twenties. Cough, cough, I am in my forties and know lots others in the 40-60 age group that play!

Back