• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

New here; old to AC!

jemarsi

trendy philosopher
Bells
Hi everyone! I've been lurking on this board for a few weeks now and thought it was high time I join to connect with all of you lovely folks.

You can call me by my username or just simply J! I'm in New York of the USA. I've been playing AC since the gamecube days and it is one of my favorite games. I remember the first time renting it from Video World (for those who might not know, it was something similar to a Blockbluster -- in the USA you could rent video cassettes and video games to play for a limited time before you had to return them in the 90s/early 2000s). I didn't know what to expect, but of course I ended up loving it and renting it for three weeks in a row before I just bought the game myself with my allowance (lol). I logged so many hours into that town, and stupidly named it "my house" because Rover had asked where I was headed :LOL: But I have so many fond memories of annoying my villagers (particularly Opal ❤ )

I've played every version since, but nothing comes close to that feeling I had playing the first game. I love each version for their own reasons, and am now, of course, playing and enjoying New Horizons!

Some of my other favorite video games are Pokemon, Sonic the Hedgehog (the classic Genesis games and some of the newer 3D games, particularly Sonic Heroes), Banjo Kazooie & Tooie, Super Mario Sunshine, Kingdom Hearts and Zelda Breath of the Wild.

Hope to make a lot of new friends here!

Back