Hello c:

Ammoth

Bells
Hello!

I'm Ammoth, I joined about 10 minutes ago. I'm from Germany and I just started playing Animals Crossing New Leaf, although I've played Wild World and City Folk before. Obviously, that means my game/city is still pretty empty, and I don't have much to offer yet? I joined mosty because I'm hoping to find people who can sell me certain furniture sets, as well as fellow flower and hybrid lovers :D And some more cities to visit, because the game isn't half as fun on your own.
So I'm looking forward to that!

?Tell me I'm not the only one finding introduction posts terribly awkward to write.

Welcome :D My introduction post is too embarrassing to talk about now that I've been here a while.
But I'm from the US and visited Germany over the summer and it was absolutely beautiful! I was in Heidelberg, Munchen, and Berlin!

But on an Animal Crossing note, you'll find it's really easy to meet some cool people who love to sell and trade items so have fun :)

Welcome :D My introduction post is too embarrassing to talk about now that I've been here a while.

Awww, it's not too bad, Alli! (=

Hellos & welcome, Ammoth! Wowzers, that's a most unique name! Let me say that your intro, like Alli's, are totally normal! We're all a friendly bunch Ammoth, if you have any questions please ask! Take care then. ^o^

Thank you for the kind welcomes!

-> oath2order
Did that, thank you!

-> ShinyYoshi
I live in Munich, but Berlin is really cool, too! What did you see?
And I'm sure I'll find what I need, yes! The forums look really cool and active, which is really great!

-> ben_nyc
Ahaha, I hope that means you like the name xD It's just my nickname/artist name, but it looks nice as a signature ;)
And thank you! I'll make sure to ask if I have any questions!

(PS: Pfew, I've tried to post this reply half a dozen time because it kept saying I'm not allowed to post links or images into a reply… which contains neither.)

We walked around East Berlin one day, then West Berlin the next. I saw the glockenspiel in Munich! But everything was just gorgeous :)

I find intro threads so difficult to write, I kinda skipped that stage, haha.. But welcome to the forum! Hope you make lots of new friends, and you enjoy your stay here :D

Back