Hello all!

Sigarni

Bells
Arcade Tokens
Hello all! I just signed up for the forums today. Most of my friends have stopped playing acnh so I’ve been looking online for others that are still interested in the game.

I’ve loved the series since the game cube days. Animal Crossing has been such a comfort to me over the years.

I’m not much of a designer, but I love to see all the creative things people have done with their islands. I tend to focus more on the collecting aspect. My biggest achievement was completing my museum collections last month!

Looking forward to chatting with everyone about the game!

Welcome to the forums! 🌟

Congratulations on finishing all of your museum collections! I'm quite far from finishing all of my collection (except the fossils; they're done!), but I definitely hope to complete it eventually.

Do you have any favourite villagers? 😊

Hello there, and welcome to the community. I hope to see you around! Animal Crossing has been such an escape for me in my childhood. The villagers are so nice. I definitely understand the comfort from this game.

Welcome to the forums! 🌟

Congratulations on finishing all of your museum collections! I'm quite far from finishing all of my collection (except the fossils; they're done!), but I definitely hope to complete it eventually.

Do you have any favourite villagers? 😊
Thank you!

Congrats on finishing the fossils!

There are so many great villagers. Some of my favorites are Zell, Lolly, Hamlet, Static, and Melba. Though, Derwin moved onto my island recently and he’s such a cute little duck so he’s moving up on my list too. How about you?
Post automatically merged:

Hello there, and welcome to the community. I hope to see you around! Animal Crossing has been such an escape for me in my childhood. The villagers are so nice. I definitely understand the comfort from this game.
Thank you! I’m glad it’s been a comfort for you as well. I really like all the villagers and the fact that I don’t have to rush rush rush through it. The only time I would get anxious is when the seasons were changing and I was missing certain bugs/fish. I have crafted so many fish bait lol

Last edited:
hey, welcome to the forums! i hope you’ll enjoy it here. ^^ 💙

animal crossing has been a huge comfort to me as well, especially during the pandemic. if it weren’t for new horizons and the community here, i honestly think i would’ve gone mad haha. out of the animal crossing games that you’ve played, which would you say is your favourite?

congratulations on completing your museum last month, that’s a huge accomplishment! you should be proud of yourself! i tend to focus on the collecting and completion aspects of animal crossing as well. my museum’s been complete since early last year, so nowadays i’m focusing on meeting new villagers and collecting their photos, as well as completing my catalog and every nook mile achievement. i love decorating, but it’s honestly a bit overwhelming for me, plus i rarely ever have the energy to actually do it haha. i bet your island is super neat, though! do you have any particular theme/s in mind for it, or do you just decorate it however?

you’ve also got great taste in villagers! zell and lolly are two of my favourites as well. ☺️

hey, welcome to the forums! i hope you’ll enjoy it here. ^^ 💙

animal crossing has been a huge comfort to me as well, especially during the pandemic. if it weren’t for new horizons and the community here, i honestly think i would’ve gone mad haha. out of the animal crossing games that you’ve played, which would you say is your favourite?

congratulations on completing your museum last month, that’s a huge accomplishment! you should be proud of yourself! i tend to focus on the collecting and completion aspects of animal crossing as well. my museum’s been complete since early last year, so nowadays i’m focusing on meeting new villagers and collecting their photos, as well as completing my catalog and every nook mile achievement. i love decorating, but it’s honestly a bit overwhelming for me, plus i rarely ever have the energy to actually do it haha. i bet your island is super neat, though! do you have any particular theme/s in mind for it, or do you just decorate it however?

you’ve also got great taste in villagers! zell and lolly are two of my favourites as well. ☺️
Thanks for the welcome! New Horizons really came out at just the right time. I think it helped keep a ton of people from going mad during the pandemic. It definitely provided a calm for me that I needed.

My favorites are probably New Leaf or New Horizons. I have played New Horizons consistently the longest though.
Do you have a favorite in the series?

Congrats on your museum as well! Collecting villager photos is fun. I just started focusing on that as well. I have such a hard time letting villagers go to get new ones though lol. I’ve got a long way to go for the nook miles, but I like that I still have plenty of goals to aim for.

No real theme to my island. It’s a mixed bag. I’ve got a little drive-in and playground, an art studio, a bookstore, a diner, and a stage with the little raccoon figurines putting on a concert lol. I’ve got a lot of smaller areas I would like to add to, but I also get a bit overwhelmed with it. Do you have any themes for your island?

I got Zell’s amiibo card recently so I am looking forward to inviting him to my island soon. The deer villagers are just so cute!

Hello, and welcome to the forums! c: Congratulations on completing your Museum too! Are there any in-game items you like to collect just for fun? I had a blast collecting and customizing every teddy bear variant in New Leaf, ahahaha, and I've been enjoying collecting the gyroids in New Horizons too.

Hello, and welcome to the forums! c: Congratulations on completing your Museum too! Are there any in-game items you like to collect just for fun? I had a blast collecting and customizing every teddy bear variant in New Leaf, ahahaha, and I've been enjoying collecting the gyroids in New Horizons too.
Thank you! I’ve been enjoying collecting the gyroids too! I don’t know what I will do with all of them, but they are fun to collect!

Thanks for the welcome! New Horizons really came out at just the right time. I think it helped keep a ton of people from going mad during the pandemic. It definitely provided a calm for me that I needed.

My favorites are probably New Leaf or New Horizons. I have played New Horizons consistently the longest though.
Do you have a favorite in the series?

Congrats on your museum as well! Collecting villager photos is fun. I just started focusing on that as well. I have such a hard time letting villagers go to get new ones though lol. I’ve got a long way to go for the nook miles, but I like that I still have plenty of goals to aim for.

No real theme to my island. It’s a mixed bag. I’ve got a little drive-in and playground, an art studio, a bookstore, a diner, and a stage with the little raccoon figurines putting on a concert lol. I’ve got a lot of smaller areas I would like to add to, but I also get a bit overwhelmed with it. Do you have any themes for your island?

I got Zell’s amiibo card recently so I am looking forward to inviting him to my island soon. The deer villagers are just so cute!
i think i love every animal crossing game that i’ve played equally tbh, but wild world and new leaf get bonus points for nostalgia and memories. plus, wild world has my favourite OST in the entire series. i love new horizons and the improvements to the series that its made (the quality, more creative freedom than we had in any of the previous games, etc), but i don’t know. i feel like i had the most fun with new leaf out of all of them, and it definitely kept me entertained longer haha.

thank you!! don’t worry, i have a hard time with letting villagers go, too, even ones that i wasn’t exactly in love with at first lol. it sucks being able to only have 10 villagers on your island when there are so amazing ones to choose from. 😅 i love getting to experience new ones and obtain their photos, though, so saying goodbye is a price i’m willing to pay haha. i think i’ve only got 8-9 nook mile achievements left to complete, but i’ve still got a long way to go before i’ll be done.

oooh, your island sounds awesome!! i especially love the idea of a drive-in. i have a hard time pinpointing what exactly i want my island themes to be lol, but i think i’m aiming for a mixture of colourful, rainbow, kidcore and spring/summercore themes. i also can’t decide if i want it to look more like a city, since i love the idea of having roads and cars and neighbourhoods and stoplights and stuff, or if i want it to have more, uh, quaint town vibes. all i know is, i want it to be as colourful and nature-filled as possible. 😋

that’s cool! deers are actually my favourite animal both in-game and irl, and the deer villagers are so cute!! i actually had zell on my island a while ago, and he was awesome. congrats on getting his amiibo!! <3

i think i love every animal crossing game that i’ve played equally tbh, but wild world and new leaf get bonus points for nostalgia and memories. plus, wild world has my favourite OST in the entire series. i love new horizons and the improvements to the series that its made (the quality, more creative freedom than we had in any of the previous games, etc), but i don’t know. i feel like i had the most fun with new leaf out of all of them, and it definitely kept me entertained longer haha.

thank you!! don’t worry, i have a hard time with letting villagers go, too, even ones that i wasn’t exactly in love with at first lol. it sucks being able to only have 10 villagers on your island when there are so amazing ones to choose from. 😅 i love getting to experience new ones and obtain their photos, though, so saying goodbye is a price i’m willing to pay haha. i think i’ve only got 8-9 nook mile achievements left to complete, but i’ve still got a long way to go before i’ll be done.

oooh, your island sounds awesome!! i especially love the idea of a drive-in. i have a hard time pinpointing what exactly i want my island themes to be lol, but i think i’m aiming for a mixture of colourful, rainbow, kidcore and spring/summercore themes. i also can’t decide if i want it to look more like a city, since i love the idea of having roads and cars and neighbourhoods and stoplights and stuff, or if i want it to have more, uh, quaint town vibes. all i know is, i want it to be as colourful and nature-filled as possible. 😋

that’s cool! deers are actually my favourite animal both in-game and irl, and the deer villagers are so cute!! i actually had zell on my island a while ago, and he was awesome. congrats on getting his amiibo!! <3
It really is hard to pick a favorite in the series. New Leaf was a ton of fun. I keep wanting to get my copy out and play again. I don’t have time for two animal crossing games at the moment though lol. But I do see myself going back to it when I slow down a bit with New Horizons.

Eight or nine nook miles goals doesn’t sound too bad! Though, I know some of them are certainly time consuming!

I love all the colorful/spring/summer/kid core type islands I’ve seen. Yours sounds fun! I could never settle on any one theme either, which is why I just have random areas lol.

I wish I could remember the island, but someone had a little city part where they had the shops, but on a higher level they left it more natural and I’d describe it kind of like what you were wanting with the small town vibes. I’m always so impressed with the decorating ideas people come up with!

It is hard to let villagers go, but I’m slowly getting better. I have a few on my island that if they put the thought bubble up I’d let them go. Mostly the ones I have amiibos for. Feels less permanent that way lol.

Welcome to bell tree forums! If there’s anything you need help regarding animal crossing please feel free to ask me any question

Back