• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Hello All

Yoshiman84

Bells
Nice forum! Are you guys planning on getting a cash mod, background music, a skin, etc.? Because I could help if you do, ive been using IF for a loooooooonnng time...

Or, if you dont, thats fine to

;) In any case, im Yoshiman84 on NSider...

^_^ This seems like a nice place!

Hey Bam! I dunno, ive been a lot of places. Lost the link to Teh Review Central... So yeah... <_<

Or else I would still be there right now

^_^

Welcome.

And about the skin, I've been making one for a hwile now, but it's my first one so it's a little hard.

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
Welcome.

And about the skin, I've been making one for a hwile now, but it's my first one so it's a little hard.
Ah... Ive never actually made one

:p Much to difficult

-_- Kudos to you though!

BAMBAM! said:
Storm you should read the skin faq at support invision free forums.
I've seen it, but what I need has not been writen by anyone yet.

what do you need? and just get a complicated skin, change it and learn about it

:) BTW, if you give this skin out to everyone, they will want a preview they wil click here and many might join!

:eek:

BAMBAM! said:
what do you need? and just get a complicated skin, change it and learn about it

:) BTW, if you give this skin out to everyone, they will want a preview they wil click here and many might join!

:eek:
Too dificult to explain. And your not suppose ot change someone else's skin.

Trust me, it's not that easy. I haven't seen any other skins that have doen it.

Back