• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Have you got rid of all of your starters?

Buster Bunny

Bells
From Joyville I've let Jambette, Becky, Frobert, Chow and Wendy to move out since they were not of my interest.

In Vista, Moonview and Chocolat they're all gone.

In Flora, Peanut is still there and she's a dreamie of mines.

Last edited:
The only "starter' I have in either of my towns in Coco, she was a starter in my Salem town but because of her placement I had to let her go, but I just got her back as an amiibo so I'm glad to have her back! =D

In my last town I only kept Eloise. In my new town Willow I'm getting rid of all of them ASAP, I got a really weird mix and I dislike all of them, which has never happened in a town!!

yeah, i didn't like any of them. i let go of dotty by accident but i wouldn't have kept her forever. i have all of my dreamies now !

Only one remains in Stardust: Bluebear. I didn't plan on keeping her but she grew on me so much so I can't picture Stardust without her even though her house in kinda in a bad spot. I left go of Moe, Midge, Camofrog, and Naomi. I really liked them but the one I really miss is Moe, such a cute goofy cat but I really wanted Zucker in my town.

I think I have 2 or 3 starters in my first town that I've had for a year. Maybe not the first villagers but the first 10 to move in.
In my second town that I started in january, everyone is still there but 2 who moved out.

I still have Elmer, Grizzly, Kody and Whitney. Only one of my original villagers have ever moved out so far. I think most will in the future, though.

My first 5 villagers were Shep, Frita, Samson, Bud and Octavian. They all moved, I'm sad about, because they were really cute!

The only one I have left is Marcie, but I do plan to move her out as I have 10 dreamies. Sorry Marcie, no room. :(

The only one left in my first town is Fang. That's it. Because the villagers in the other town are all from welcome amiibo.

Coco hasn't moved out yet and I would like her to because her home is in a weird spot but she's so cute I don't mind if she sticks around for a while longer.

Not in Feldspar! Walt, Willow, and Snake were all starters. Lionel and Benjamin were in the first 9 move-ins as well. In Flint, I still have Zell and Pashmina, who were my 6th and 7th villagers, but I've let go of all the original five.

I tried to hold onto my starters for as long as I possibly could. But two of them spontaneously moved out without warning. Maelle and Rory. Thankfully, I managed to get Maelle's Amiibo card, and moved her right back in. I'd want Rory back, too, but I've taken a liking to Scoot...

From Meadow, I still have Peanut and Fang, but I only have Chrissy left in Clover. I started Meadow without having a clue about "dreamies", but I had ideas about which villagers I wanted in Clover, so it was nice to see Chrissy show up with the map I chose!

All my starters are gone, but Phoebe, the first villager who moved in has stayed...I've made an effort to always keep her in my town to the best of my abilities.

Nope.
Still have them all.
I do plan with getting them to move. (Bettina's first.)

Back