Have you ever got a 5 star item from a fortune cookie?

DubiousDelphine

Jingle turned me into a carton of milk! Help!
Bells
Arcade Tokens
Switch
0295-0528-5703
Holiday Candy Cane 2020
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Festive Bell
Green Christmas Stocking
Green Christmas Stocking
Tin Robot
Matryoshka Doll
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Matryoshka Doll
Tin Robot
Like the question on top says. Have you ever gotten a 5 star item from a fortune cookie if so what is it? do you have proof?

I have the 5 star white gothic rug. I was so annoyed when it wasn't a memory related 5 star item. I'm using it right now
orfYpmv.jpg

I don't really keep screenshots of it cause that'd clog my phone and pictures folder, but I've gotten the 5* from lucky, you can see it my HHD entry. Also the grim lily 5* item, it's in my cabin for now.

I actually got the floating sleepy lounge after 2 weeks of playing, and I think it?s really cute!
I took this picture around a month ago.

Attachments

• 898A1CEF-6CD4-4EF8-8DB7-53CCE30B6084.jpg
    898A1CEF-6CD4-4EF8-8DB7-53CCE30B6084.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 66
I've only gotten seven so far, which isn't that many at all considering how many fortune cookies there have been. Also one of them's the stupid white gothic rug, so that doesn't really count in my opinion.

kXUJpcr.png
6rZXfyY.png
6QH77o4.png
eWnspFF.png
H09tw8J.png
dLQVzGi.png
alW74zr.png

I've gotten 2 so far which are for Julia's palace cookie and Dazzling Duo Cookie. (Items were Decorated Magic Carpet and Dazzling Stage.)

Yellow pop-star stage
Hexed Witch's mirror
Retro-cafe special seat
Frightful Manor
Isabelle counter (Why was this a 5 star :confused:)

So, 5 in total! Have never fully completed a cookie though, was one away with the pop-star cookie but missed the 4* background.

I have had seven so far. I occasionally buy a cookie or two from a collection I like and have bought a five pack now and then. I think I have nought leaf tickets once or twice but only very small amounts. So I got the five-start items mostly based on free LT.

As for proof, I can see the number of scenes unlocked in the Memories section that are based on the five-start items. That's how I checked what I had. So, I am sure those are the items in my inventory somewhere. Oh wait, that does not include the new Grim Lily one. Well then, I have at least eight, but could have more if others are also not in the Memories section.

FC4F8931-00EF-408F-9BB4-879108EA1028.jpg

hey OP, you jealous? :cool:

also, I got the bakery counter from ?beau?s artisanal? cookie when it was available for mere bells. *shrugs*

the only ones I can remember off the top of my head is Julian's cookie and Gladys cookie. Bonus I almost finished the Gladys cookie but I never got the wig ;-;

Last edited:
Back