Have you been invited to "Lockerz" yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Susie

Bells
Hey guys!

If you don't already know, there is this website called "lockerz". On this site, you answer dailies, watch videos, and just plain log in to earn "ptz"! With "ptz", you can get new (and real cool) new things, like a new laptop or video game!

Sounds cool, right? Unfortunately, though; you cannot just log onto "lockerz.com" and make an account, but you must be invited to join. Lucky for you, I'm here to help. Just PM me your email, and I'll invite you. Then all you will need to do is check your email and sign yourself up!

Good Luck!

p.s. This is no joke! See for yourself! Just go onto Lockerz.com :)

Pssh, site sucks, you need like 10000 ptz to get some 20$ product for free.

HeartGold said:
Actually, that is really un-true! The only thing that costs 10000 ptz is like the vespa scooter! There are some great deals, like an $1,000 macbook computer for only 1,000 ptz!

Susie said:
HeartGold said:
Actually, that is really un-true! The only thing that costs 10000 ptz is like the vespa scooter! There are some great deals, like an $1,000 macbook computer for only 1,000 ptz!
Oh yeah? Go to the shop section and select picross 3-D for the DS, and it costs 2227 ptz to get it for free.

I used to go on everyday, it was almost time to buy some stuff, I was gonna get a game, forget what it was, then they jacked up the price of games by 300 points.

100 point short. :l

SSgt. Garrett said:
The site is a douchebag it had potential, a lot but it sucks. It NEVER re-stocks.
No, they re-stock. But there are just so many people that all of the merchandise is gone within an hour. Then they wait a month to re-stock so people can get their points back up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back