• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Has anyone gotten tier 1 for starters?

I started out with Beau.

But don't be jealous, I have had insanely frustrating luck after that to find villagers I've liked.

EDIT: And I think on my town years ago I had Ankha as well, though my memory is fuzzy. I reset because I regretted my house placement.

Well in new leaf for a starter I also had beau.. then I got julian ankha and diana randomly come thru!
Post automatically merged:

I've had Julian in my town from the very beginning 😊
You're so lucky just wondering what did u answer the question at the beginning of what would u bring if you had to choose to a deserted island ?

Last edited:
I was SUPER Lucky and got Audie, Stitches and Fauna as my peppy, lazy and normal starters :))) Althought I only used around 30 NM tickets. Couldn't get my hands on Raymond though :(

I got Stitches. I never thought I’d like him or I’d have already had him but my God is he cute. He’s my raison d’etre rn cuz I had to restart due to some ahole cyber attacker destroying my save data so that little lazy bear cub is stitching my broken heart back together.

Was Francine tier 1? I remember I started with her. I had Filbert who was mid-tier and then all my other starters were "Bottom of the Barrel."

I got Marshal as a first random move in before I could even use Wisp in my last town but he definitely wasn’t one of the five starters.
This town I just started didn’t have a normal starter actually and that’s never happened to me before so maybe it changes sometimes?

Back