• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Happy 10th Birthday, The Bell Tree!

Status
Not open for further replies.
birthday intensifies
I thought there was more balloons on the header today lol
thx for the free bells (and ooh two new features exciting)

I musta missed it, cuz I don't see anything when I click the link (about balloons, nor bells...?)

- - - Post Merge - - -

BUT...I DO love all the extra balloons in the banner above! It reminds me of that song..

"99 red Balloons..."

I musta missed it, cuz I don't see anything when I click the link (about balloons, nor bells...?)

- - - Post Merge - - -

BUT...I DO love all the extra balloons in the banner above! It reminds me of that song..

"99 red Balloons..."
The german original is better but yer they were good

Happy Birthday! I'll be sure to party extra hard for all of TBT this weekend ;)

Happy Birthday Bell Tree! In 3 years you'll become a teenager who thinks they know everything and gets offended at everything! We love you <3

Happy Birthday Bell Tree! In 3 years you'll become a teenager who thinks they know everything and gets offended at everything! We love you <3

LOL hahaha

happy birthday to the bell tree!!! :D

Congrats on ten years, TBT!

...even though i've been here less than ten days much less years :3

Last edited:
Happy 10th Birthday The Bell Tree Forums! A 10th, 50th and 100th Anniversary for anything is always the best ones because they feel more special than the other anniversaries.

I'm also glad i'm here to celebrate! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back