• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Guide to Every Piece of Art (Spoiler Obviously)

Another user had the idea to use Google Lense, so I've tried it by purposely taking pictures of the fake art, and Google's ability to reverse image search has been able to find the real pieces of art, which could then be compared to what you're seeing in the game. A big help.

It's just another option if you don't have a art guide for the game handy.

Another user had the idea to use Google Lense, so I've tried it by purposely taking pictures of the fake art, and Google's ability to reverse image search has been able to find the real pieces of art, which could then be compared to what you're seeing in the game. A big help.

I tried to reverse image search someone's picture of a sculpture and it told me that I was looking at a shopping cart, so it's not an entirely foolproof method. 😂 The guide posted has all the fake vs real comparisons, albeit in unlabeled imgur albums.

judging from the trailer you can look at them from super up close before buying so I suppose that's why they made some of those differences so tiny

I think that’s actually a really cool idea!
I decided not to use any guides this time around just to make it more of a real challenge for myself.

Since I love those games where you have to find differences in images already, this is right up my alley!

the fakes are so subtle this time around - redd really stepped up his forgery game😳

I was really hoping for the fluffy cat to be back in the fake Serene painting. Instead, it's a ferret.
I guess with the improved graphics, the fake would be much easier to spot but that was one of my favorites.

judging from the trailer you can look at them from super up close before buying so I suppose that's why they made some of those differences so tiny

You can, although for most of the fakes you don't need to zoom in to see the difference.

Back