• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Guide of Past Prices of Collectibles

Status
Not open for further replies.
waluigi egg should b worth more imo considering I discarded 10+ and some are with inactive users

Holy crow, the prices have dropped so much.

EDIT: I forgot to mention, I'm talking about the Halloween collectibles >.<

Last edited:
I really hope that the popsicle inflation goes down soon. They're impossible to find now, cuz Team Popsicle has eaten them all!

Hi everyone!

My tenure with the "Guide of Past Prices of Collectibles" has been short, only since June! But after a lot of thought, I have decided to pass the task onto the next person who would like to continue maintaining the guide. My work schedule has become crazy busy, and while I intend to still be active on TBT, I know that I won't be able to give the attention to the "Guide" as I would need to keep it truly current, for the next few months. Rather than let the Guide become obsolete from lack of attention, I think it would be best to pass it on while it's still in good shape!

I am posting my resignation in a lot of threads, so if you are interested in taking over, please PM me your interest rather than posting. I will pick the next person within a day or two, then will work with that person to take over the thread.

It's been fun tracking prices, and I wish the next person much luck! One suggestion... I would change the word "Guide" to something different, like "Summary" or "Review" so that people will not follow it too rigidly. Thanks all!

qxxTfG8.jpg

*SALUTES & THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING*

(」゜ロ゜)」...extremely reluctant to see you go.
Sincere thanks for the wonderful service you've provided for everyone here,
not to mention the immense amount of work you put into this reference guide.

You have been truly amazing, and I wish you all the best in real life!!

thanks skyfall for all your work!!!!! good luck with your irl duties! i look forward to seeing who will take it over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back