• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Giveaway ~Guessing Giveaway~ (Current Prize: n/a)

Status
Not open for further replies.
CONGRATS TO TODAY'S WINNERS!

tbt sent to C H E R U B I and more questions later... Night guys!

Last edited:
Isn't it a little unfair that your sister is participating when she prob knows a lot of things about you already?

no shes not my REAL sis.. just a really good internet friend lol... We go way back. She knows I love willow but I guess she guessed frobert, idk

Hey guys! This is totally the wrong place to post this, but I don't really have a choice :p

Cherubi, you posted a VM on my profile that you wanted a signature like the one I made for Sizzi. I'd love to make one for you! But, I can't PM you the details because it says you have "chosen not to receive PMs", and I can't post a VM on your profile because apparently that is also disabled? So, basically, I had no other way to contact you except to find a thread you're posting in and totally derail it (sorry, sizzi!!)

If for some reason you still can't enable PM/VMs, you can reply to me on my cycling thread, which I don't mind derailing. The link is in my signature! I can let you know what I need to make a siggy for you once we can actually get in contact.

Ahem...in other news...hello, everyone! xD

Last edited:
huh? OH ya lol I was on her account (shes like 13 lol and I was changing her profile pic)
From Rules and guidelines:
An individual person should only own and use a single account, and an account should only be used by a single person.
You are not allowed to use another person's account.
Secondly, a 13 year old should have no problem changing a profile pic, it's not rocket science. There's are some younger members here that learned to do it.
Thirdly, having someone who just joined to enter a giveaway and somehow win is extremely suspicious. If you claim that this person isn't your alt, you shouldn't have let them guess when they most likely knew the answer.

From Rules and guidelines:

You are not allowed to use another person's account.
Secondly, a 13 year old should have no problem changing a profile pic, it's not rocket science. There's are some younger members here that learned to do it.
Thirdly, having someone who just joined to enter a giveaway and somehow win is extremely suspicious. If you claim that this person isn't your alt, you shouldn't have let them guess when they most likely knew the answer.

you are correct I shouldn't have l let her enter but I wanted her to earn some tbt so I told her about it :( and I AM NOT LYING SHE CAN NOT CHANGE HER PROFILE PIC!!! lol sorry for the all caps

you are correct I shouldn't have l let her enter but I wanted her to earn some tbt so I told her about it :( and I AM NOT LYING SHE CAN NOT CHANGE HER PROFILE PIC!!! lol sorry for the all caps

If you wanted her to get some tbt just give it to her yourself. If she was not able to change her profile, she should have asked a mod, logging into her account makes no sense. Again, don't do a giveaway if your just going to make an alt to win it back. If you are telling the truth, you logging into her account just gave you 2 the same IP address.

If you wanted her to get some tbt just give it to her yourself. If she was not able to change her profile, she should have asked a mod, logging into her account makes no sense. Again, don't do a giveaway if your just going to make an alt to win it back. If you are telling the truth, you logging into her account just gave you 2 the same IP address.

oh ok that makes more sense (IP address)... and for the last time she is not an alt! But anyway thanks for your help, ill talk to her now and try to smooth this out >_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back