• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

guess who?

beakmanthegreat

Bells
thats rigth all you peeoples out there! the guy with IN-CREDIBLY bad CaPItalIZAtiON, speling, grammer, andmostofallspacing, is BACK! NOW you all can love to hate me all over again!
MUHAHAHAHAHA! :evillaugh:

Oh no! it's that one guy I dont even know! RUN FOR THE HILLS!

...now that that's over

hi. I like pineapples.

lol dont worry, gremp, CUZ I KNOW YOU!
you left for about a week after you joined and posted Super Smash Bros Brawl art, and got flamed by JJRamone!
SEE! I KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!! lolz
oh and btw, gremp,
"good for you, liking pineapples, gremp. But I only have a banana and two oranges..."

LOL!

what the crap... I guess you were here when I came for like a week then left like a crybaby, but weren't here when I came back lol

dont say crybaby...say..."happiness challenged"...
you have to be politically correct!

just like this site isnt "old" its "chronologically challenged"!

lol!
I KID! I KID THE TBT!

Beakman, you're not funny. Stop trying to be funny.

I don't remember you at all, so uh.... welcome back?

OddCrazyMe said:
JJRamone2 said:
I hate all of you.

:'(

Anyway, Hey Beak.
Don't worry Odd you're not hated!

^_^

Edit: I don't know you or remember you. It may be because I try to forget random members with bad spelling, capitalization, and punctuation.

beakmanthegreat said:
lol dont worry, gremp, CUZ I KNOW YOU!
you left for about a week after you joined and posted Super Smash Bros Brawl art, and got flamed by JJRamone!
SEE! I KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!! lolz
oh and btw, gremp,
"good for you, liking pineapples, gremp. But I only have a banana and two oranges..."

LOL!
Hey, I elped and I want my kudos where they are due >:|

Back